Your Best 'Showing Off' Experience!

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is a thread for guys to share the best experience they've had about whipping out their cock and proving themselves.

Mine was at a Detroit Tigers baseball game when I was about 19. I had ALWAYS just wanted to have ONE experience where I could say I had the balls to do something crazy. Well, I figured since the urinals at the ball park didn't have walls, I would do it here. At the 7th inning stretch, I shuffled to the long line of guys to the restroom. When I was second next in line, I flipped my cock out of my short leg and held it in my head..flopping it around softly. The man behind me quickly looked away, but I took my time. I walked up to the open urinal next to a man with sunglasses on, pissing while not holding onto his cock. I shook mine a bit and openly stared at his cock. He didn't seem to care at all..and let it hang there for extra time after he was finished. I went piss, holding onto mine with my left hand, as the man to my right scooted as far up to the urinal as possible (hate guys like that) I finished, but didn't put my cock away. Instead, I turned around and hiked my shorts up higher so my balls were sagging out (being it was a hot summer day they looked perfect and amazingly low) I walked over to the sink and shook my cock on the top of the sink before letting my shorts fall. I DID NOT wash my hands, but did pass an extremely hot guy on the way out, and tugged on my bulge. It was my proudest "MAN" moment.

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
haha, idk..just didn't seem right, ya know man? It's not like dicks are dirty. They are just like skin. haha

Well, not ALL dicks are dirty; it's not really the skin I'm concerned about though (URINAL SPRAYBACK). Didn't mean to hijack your thread though.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at a bank of urinals once when I was a freshman in high school and another guy--he must've been in his twenties--came up and took a piss at a urinal two down from me on my left. It was at a college football stadium, but the men's room was completely empty except for us, right then.

I'm right handed, so he snuck some glances and then stared openly.

"Hey, man," he finally said, "I wish I still had my skin. Bet it's fun as hell."

"Yeah," I said, trying not to seem as shocked as I was. I mean, most guys didn't talk to each other while pissing, not where I grew up.

"Bet you had a great time here with that thick one." And then, after a brief pause in which I realized he thought I was a college student too, "What're you gonna do when you graduate?"

I smiled. "Go to college."

He stared, this time at my face. "Shit. You're not in college?"

"Nope."

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen," I answered in my deepest voice, throwing my shoulders back, the humor of the situation getting to me. :tongue:

"SHIT, man! And you're already hung like that?"

Shy again, I didn't know what to say. Finally, after another long pause, I told him, "It's bigger right now 'cause I had to piss."

NCbear (who had never thought of myself before then as being particularly hung--but I guess thick, veiny, and big-headed for my length counts too :rolleyes:)

Reactions: zackcalifornia
O

OldFirm08

showing off with my small cock is not easy. I was in Rockies for a long backpack, and met some cute girls on trail..So talked them into going my route, led to a nice hidden pond to skinny dip in. They were surprised at the suggestion but saw how private it was and figured, 'why not'. So I took my time to put packs aside, etc. get undressed, as they were ahead of me and naked headed for the water. I got down to my shorts and strolled over to the water and by then had a raging hard one forming up solid in my pants. Just casually dropped my shorts the right way so my dick sprang UP big and hard slapping my stomach..and then just casually walked into the water. They were less than 5 ft. in front of me, facing my dick at about eye level as it slowly went under the waves. Got a very satisfying reaction out of them , not only their big eyes, but sighs, 'Ooooh,'s heard, and a 'Nice!' too. That was the start of 4 superb days we spent together up above 10,000 ft. HOT summer days need ponds to swim in.