Your best virgin story-either your or you taking someones cherry

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You first! And I bet you're collecting pictures as well, no?

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
i lost my virginity at the age of 19. i had fooled a little with the girl a little before the week before. it was past midnight, we had been talking all night. she was quiet and shy. the light fell from her window onto her naked body, she let out a quiet whimper as i entered her. i was so lost in those moments i felt as though i was standing above her watching it happen it was vivid and clear, etched into my memory as though it had happened last night. i slowly moved my cock in and out of her naturally wet pussy, giving her loong slow strokes, my arms under her shoulders, my biceps hard. i leaned into her, i moved my hips in a circular motion as i watched her face, she was biting her bottom lip. i took one deep breath and as i smelt the euphoria of her orgasam i came deep inside her.
no condom, full trust, all love, amazing passion.
we continued to fuck all day every day like randy rabbits for the next few years. long story short im single now.

D_Shynal04

1st Like
Media
i lost my virginity at the age of 19. i had fooled a little with the girl a little before the week before. it was past midnight, we had been talking all night. she was quiet and shy. the light fell from her window onto her naked body, she let out a quiet whimper as i entered her. i was so lost in those moments i felt as though i was standing above her watching it happen it was vivid and clear, etched into my memory as though it had happened last night. i slowly moved my cock in and out of her naturally wet pussy, giving her loong slow strokes, my arms under her shoulders, my biceps hard. i leaned into her, i moved my hips in a circular motion as i watched her face, she was biting her bottom lip. i took one deep breath and as i smelt the euphoria of her orgasam i came deep inside her.
no condom, full trust, all love, amazing passion.
we continued to fuck all day every day like randy rabbits for the next few years. long story short im single now.

Beautiful story...as should be the first time. :smile:

NorcoDW85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember losin mine and it was with another virgin and we both "fumbled" our way through it. It was in her bedroom and both in High School, needless to say she was surprised by my size and I was surprised after 3 seconds I was shootin. I did take a virginity from girl later that Summer break and even though she claimed to not be one I found out during and then after she was. I got about 4 inches in and she had me stop. We fucked about 3 times after that but I never got all the way in. Saw her years later and was dyin to try again but she was engaged and we just lost track.