Your biggest ego trip moment re ur size

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember reading a posting a long time ago about a dude who swapped girlfriends with a friend, and they all must have shared the same room because he saw his buddy's cock hard, and it was about 1/2 the size of his own. He said in screwing the friend's girlfriend with his much bigger dick, he experienced a real alpha male moment.

Question is: what has been your biggest ego trip moment with having a large cock?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thats definitely a good great moment I my self have got to experience, but my favorite one was when I won a size contest with a couple other guys. The girls at the party measured each dick with their hands and having three girls hold my cock like a baseball bat and be excited about it was probably the best one, winning the contest only made its sweeter.

B_The hung one

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i arrived at boot camp, me and about 400 guys were in a room being yelled at and we all had to take our civilian clothes off and we were all naked, then they gave us out navy issue undies and sweats to put on, but before we did one of the guys in charge pointed me out so everyone and said, "holy fuck, what is that... people with deformities cant enlist, you and your 3rd leg gotta go." he was kidding of course, but everyone looked so that was probably the best experience. i have had the restroom experience or the nude beach thing, but never a place where 400, mostly str8 guys were all staring at my dick at once.

Bootman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always been lucky to have a large soft cock (7.5 soft and hard) and it is quite unusual in that if you do, guys really do believe you are larger erect than you are. Unless I guess they are real cockhounds and take all sorts of measurements. My best one then was when I met my last boyfriend Michael. He worked at Heaven (a rather long time ago) and we started our affair when I met him one night down at the club. Next day he raced around telling everyone that Mike (that's me - same name, confusing) had a MASSIVE cock etc etc. And of course because I have always shown off, usually in tight black jeans etc, they all really clocked my nob and the ego boost was such an adrenaline rush. And I have to admit it made me fuck him with even greater pleasure and vigour. I get a hard on even thinking about it:)

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had an opposite type moment or two that was quite arousing in some realistic, new way to me. I'm by no means large, at least by standards here, but had usually fared well with size....Years ago, I got involved in a long-distance thing with a younger girl. We were more FWB, and we enjoyed phone sex and freedom to explore with others since we weren't really romantically involved. I just remember her telling me about a guy she'd gotten involved with and their lust and him and then she rather matter of factly dropped the ole, "Well, I mean you're not small, . . . " while telling me about this lover and their recent lust. If I didn't lose my cum at that point, I'm sure I did soon over the phone as she continued to gush about their experiences

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first time a girl saw it. "God, E***! You're HUGE!"
Like a rookie, I had bought reg size condoms (had no idea I was big). She giggled her ass off trying to put it on! It went on eventually, and the rest is private (hehe)

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Three moments I guess...

1: 6 months after I slept with a woman she said "I still think about it to cum, you've ruined my boyfriend"

2: "You've got the thickest fucking cock on earth"

3: After 2+ hours of fucking we're laying in bed, she grabs it....Me: "Again?" Her: "Well, you've already spoiled me for anyone else, might as well get as much as I can tonight".

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Until about age 17 I was always really short and scrawny, and I got teased about it pretty relentlessly by this D-bag named Efren. He was pretty much the opposite of me, really tall, and really well built. We grew up together and I was always his favorite punching bag. Then one year we both took the swimming/lifeguard class our school had. By some weird coincidence, we wound up sharing a locker. Everyone had to wear speedos, which meant everyone was naked when changing. Then the first time we changed out side by side, he glanced down at my dick and his jaw dropped halfway to his nipples. I might have been really lanky, but I was like a skinny tree with one branch that was way too big for it's trunk. After staring in shock for a few seconds, he quickly turned around. But before he did, I got a good look at his too, and he was itty bitty. The fact that he was such a big, tall, guy didn't help either. Made it look even smaller compared to the rest of him.

It was like "I win." :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after a supposed "friend" stole away my gf a long time ago. I guess she chuckled or snickered when he dropped trou getting into bed. she fucked him for a week, and finally told him to get lost. he wasn't in the "big" category that she had gotten used to with me. he asked me one night, "are you huge, big??" later that summer, she was "slapping" me around outside a bar, saying I had "ruined" her.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a cock that can be about 5 x 5 when soft, yet when it gets hard it only goes to 7.25 x 6.25. YET girls think I am massive. Maybe because I can be pretty big soft. So anyway my friends used to get me to show my cock off to groups of girls. They all used to rave about it and say it was massive. Now looking down at my 5 x 5 cock I can't believe that some cocks classed as average hard are that big!!! Looks too small for that. |But the girls liked it all the same, and so forth.

The fact that a lot of girls have told me my cock is massive/big/brilliant suggests that the average guy really isn't packing much. Agree?

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine came when I was out at the park during 4th of July with a friend and his girlfriend when it suddenly began to rain. When out of the blue he suggested we have a threesome in the storm shower. "Why not? S_____'s got a pretty big dick!" I almost lost my shit right there not because of the comment but because weeks ago I let him suck my dick while he was at his job site after he asked about the size of it. Dude just couldn't keep it between us.