Your biggest ego trip moment re ur size

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got a cock that can be about 5 x 5 when soft, yet when it gets hard it only goes to 7.25 x 6.25. YET girls think I am massive. Maybe because I can be pretty big soft. So anyway my friends used to get me to show my cock off to groups of girls. They all used to rave about it and say it was massive. Now looking down at my 5 x 5 cock I can't believe that some cocks classed as average hard are that big!!! Looks too small for that. |But the girls liked it all the same, and so forth.

The fact that a lot of girls have told me my cock is massive/big/brilliant suggests that the average guy really isn't packing much. Agree?
That isn't an only..lol

billy_big_willy

Just Browsing
Media
Only ever had 1 moment where somebody has expressed surprise at it's size. I met this girl on a night out in another city, didn't do anything sexual that night, but kept in touch and had phone sex alot. Anyway, I sent her a picture of my cock and she was quite shocked about how big it was.

Obviously I was quite pleased.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a Spa the other day, and after the massage is just sat in the hot tub jacuzzi for about 20 minutes. Then when I walked out of it, my balls were hanging half way down my thigh, cock was limp but looked masssive. Took an extra few minutes there heading back to the locker.

MagnumBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had several alpha male moments:

(1) Last summer at my house after having had several drinks one sunny afternoon with my roommate and a mutual male friend of my ex-girlfriend, my buddy told me that my ex-girlfriend got drunk over at his house a few days beforehand and she started talking about the size of my dick. He said she was really graphic about it and shared some details of our sex life, which completely surprised me. He said she stated she had yet to find anyone bigger than me including her (now) fiance. (Real classy on her part, huh?) He also said she missed the sex we used to have. My buddy finished off by saying, "Dang, I wish I were as big as you!" My roommate then got up from the table and jokingly declared he had to go jerk off. :tongue:

(2) While having sex with the same ex-girlfriend mentioned above, I would periodically get super horny and grow that extra fraction of an inch such that I could hit her cervix. She'd tell me to stop because I was just too damn big. Bottoming out and then being told you're too big is a real alpha male moment. The good news is that she'd then give me a fantastic blow job!

(3) A few months ago, prior to going out to meet my best friend and his fiance for dinner, I told my roommate that they were bringing along his fiance's best friend and introducing me to her at dinner. Previously, my best friend and his fiance told me the 26 year old girl was a virgin and they were hoping we'd eventually hook up and I'd pop her cherry. My friend's fiance comes across as super conservative, so I was shocked when they told me this! I also told my roommate what my friends had to say about the girl. He then repiled that I should take it easy with the girl. Smilingly, I said, "I'm a nice guy." He rolled his eyes and answered "I know you're a nice guy, but with what your packing I don't want you to slay her so take it nice and slow for her first time!" Unfortunately, while we had a good conversation at dinner, I never did get to pop her cherry. :frown1:

There were other times too, but these strike me as the funniest or best times.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
I was at the gym working out and over heard two big buff guys making fun of me. I went to the showers crushed and felling like I didnt belong there. On my way out of the shower the two guys were on the way in. You could have added both of thair cocks together and it wouldnt be as long as mine. I smiled, they didnt. LOL I still work out.

I recently had a moment... I was in a sexual conversation with a girl I started to date.. The conversation turned into having sex with big dicks. So she said she had been with two really huge dicks before, one around 8 inches and the other around 9 inches..

A week later we were in her bedroom ready to fuck, than she pulled my boxer down and said "woowww! ur like three sigarette packs" (she always compared size with sigarette packs lol).. After we fucked she told me that I had ruined her and she told me that I was alot bigger that both of her exes..

She also dated her ex again, but after a while she told me they broke up because she didn't feel his dick when fucking anymore and she was thinking of my cock the whole time during sex.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Imzandi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 25 started dating a nice lass with a great body ... after a few weeks she took me to her place as her parents were away on holiday

When we got to been naked she took one look at me and shouted on her sister (I didnt know was in the house) to come in and join us as she was going to make a lot of noise. She needed help with me she didnt want to be broken!

I like sisters that share!!

caine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe in college this one time when I was in London with a study group. We all had a great time and there was a lot of flirting/hooking up between the guys and ladies. We all stayed on the same floor of a hotel, and one night a bunch of us were in this girl's room named Beth. About 10 people maybe. There was a game of poker with me and another guy against Beth and her roommate. We decided the losers would have to run naked through the hall. Well, we lost the game. Everyone was in the hall watching and cheering. It was quite a trip to run through the hall and show my balls and cock with all those ladies from class watching, not to mention the other guys. Some of the ladies were very attractive, and the fact that they had only seen me as a classmate until then just upped the hotness of the moment for me. When I got back the ladies were cheering me and later when we were drinking more a hot kind of stuck-up brunette from the class started praising my cock, saying in front of everyone how impressed she was that "I wasn't shy", she "had no idea" and "I had good reason to be proud". Going on with these not very subtle comments. She kept talking about how the other guy seemed so embarrassed, kind of snickering. I ended up banging her every night the rest of the trip, with a few threesomes thrown in for variety. So yeah, that.

cb1737

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not huge, about 7inches but while cruising I picked up 3 hot boys and they all wanted to suck me and so I let them, they were fighting over my hot dick and it was being pulled in every direction, amazing , having 3 hotties blow you and saying, this is the most beautiful dick ever , man they sucked me good,

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you talk about ego boosting, it isn't just the comments about the size of my cock, but comparisons to others that really have that little extra rush.

My first girlfriend had been with another guy before me. The first time she went down on me, she said "You are so much bigger than Andrew." She showed me a spot about a third of the way up my shaft saying that he only would come to there. I remember that little thrill, as I had already been reading Penthouse and knew the girls seemed to like the big ones.

Probably one of the best ever "big cock moments" happened recently in court. My wife's ex causes us all sorts of problems and he has repeatedly dragged her into court over minute custody issues.

Anyway, we were at the courthouse for a hearing a couple weeks ago when I saw him head for the bathroom. I had to pee, so I followed him in a few seconds later. As I stepped up next to him at the long trough urinal, it classic, as he had not one, but two double takes. The first was when he realized it was me next to him. The second was a pair of glances at my cock, which I knew from my wife is longer soft than his is hard.

He actually shut down mid stream, zipped up and walked out. He was standing a little ways away from the Men's room when I exited and he darted back in a few seconds later, presumably to finish peeing.

D

deleted3272

either when an ex tried putting a regular sized condom on me and it wouldnt go past the head (then telling her friends about it) Or an older woman i used to hook up with who said i was her biggest and the only guy to make her squirt with his cock.

thickmember30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This one girl I was dating during my senior year of college seemed to be very pleased with my size. The first time we fooled around, she gave me head and kept apologizing during the act because normally she could go down much deeper but had never sucked such a large cock before.

Later, after a night of drinking, we went back to her place and she simply says, "I remember how big your cock was so I bought a pack of magnums". Needless to say we fucked all night. At the time, it was one of the biggest turn ons.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Ok. I'll bite.
One time at band camp...lol
Ok! I never was in band. But! Last year with this girl who was daughter of a famous musician (Yes! I had to throw that in) and I were fooling around. I got her back to my place. Ate her out. She is in the mood - she wants some. Sadly - no condoms in the drawer. All out - its college, what do you expect? So she is getting ready to leave. She has class! My pants were unzipped and I'm putting on my clothes while she is. And boom! She sees it!

"O my god I****. Do you know your dick is huge?" (or something to that affect. Can't remember word to word)

I played it cool, and said "Thats what they say..."

She laughed. We get on the elevator and she comes at me. I was almost startled until her hands grabbed at my dick in my jeans. Just one of those sexual moments where I felt like a king.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at a Mets game for the start of a pretty lame Batchelor party one hot July afternoon After several beers, one of the guys in the bridal party got pretty wasted and decided to announce to the other guys that he saw my dick in the bathroom and that I had the biggest in the crowd. Weird......yet I felt like a king for a moment.