Your brand of underwear

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I was a Hanes and Fruit of the Loom guy for pretty much all my life. I thought it was silly to spend any kind of money on underwear. But then I started buying some 2xist and other designers and it was like "wow!" the first time I put them on. You can feel the quality instantly.

My favorite brand is Unico. I've never had a pair of underwear fit better. They make my package stick out and the elastic doesn't wear out. I just ordered another pair of these

What is your brand? Any suggestions?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wear CK boxer briefs. Up til about a year ago it was just regular Nautica boxers, but I hated the way they were so loose. I'd feel my balls down by my asshole all the time. So this was a good switch. I can't see myself wearing anything else anymore.

snevets

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Calvin Klein white briefs. I also have a black CK brief and a blue aussie bum brief. I love AussieBums.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JC Penney boxer shorts are my favorite:

0900631b81143bcbL.jpg

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like (tighty) white briefs because they keep my balls from flopping around and hurting. I have tried designer brands, Jockey (a variety of different styles), and Hanes (which I picked up at an outlet store). The ones that feel the best and do the job I want are the Hanes briefs (which were the cheapest of the lot). :wink:

MARCOPOLO4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i used to spend a lot of $ on the designer bikini underware but now i'm satisfied with the "life" brand of string bikinis from wal-mart (5 for $10)nice tight fit for a skinny guy like me + 100% cotton which i like best + the price is right.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have (in the last 2 years or so) gotten to where all I want to wear is Kohl's brand (I think...Croft and Barrow) boxers or boxer briefs. They are some of the best feeling underwear I have ever worn. I like the boxers b/c they don't ride up, and they breathe really good. I like the boxer briefs because I actually get support from them and they clig to my body really good....the only thing I don't like about them (not a big deal or anything) is that theres no fly, so every time I have to piss, I have to readjust not only my package, but my underwear too. Also they're not all that terribly expensive. I used to only wear tommy hilfiger boxers and boxer briefs, which at the time were around $18-$20 (Ithink) and these from Kohl's are like $12, and Kohl's is always having sales....I love that store