Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always do a double-take when I see web pics of uncut guys in Calvin Kleins. I suppose I just have an image of him as being very New York Jewish, and the idea of all those gentile foreskins under his waistbands just seems a bit odd; even disrespectful. Certainly not kosher. Maybe it's something his daughter, Marci, said once in an interview: it still freaks her out a little to go to bed with a guy wearing her dad's name on his underwear. She can't help but associate it with him.

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have Hanes but now Im Calvin Kleins all the way, theres a couple of A&F boxer-briefs thrown in there too. I love the CKs, have many types..mostly trunks and boxer-briefs but there are some hip briefs thrown in there for the right time! Its amazing that the feel and cut of the designer brands can be soooo much nicer!

danomn

Experimental Member
Media
I wear Ck mostly, either trunks, or the fine rip hip briefs, occasionally boxers of any kind, also like american eagles trunks.

markcumbria

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's got to be boxer briefs (trunks) for me - the type with no fly and a pouch stye front.

So Calvin Pro Stretch Trunks, or C-IN2 Bomboo trunks - these have an amazing `trophy shelf` pouch that really gets other guys looking on the locker room as it pusher your package forwards and makes it look (even) bigger!

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aussiebum briefs all the way. From Spin to Titanium to Bamboo, really want the new ones!

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Life Underwear, 2xist, Papi, Cin2

I'm working on researching some new ones... Currently that's my job.