Your brand of underwear

SamWoerth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suggest you look at the AsdruMark range-Unico & TripleX - However these only go up to a
38 inch waist size. There's style & constraint. Not low prices, but certainly fashion par excellence. Sadly too small for this writer -In the waist !! -more regrets. Marks & Spencers
gear is good, but do not be put off by the shop displays or website pictures - these look like ill fitting sacks of potatoes - the clothing is superb though, great fabrics & specifications. Ample room for the well endowed.

SamWoe

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
add me to the mostly CK guy, just because that's what I have the most of. But I like anything that is fashionable and grabs my attention on any specific day.

Most of the time I literally dip my hand in the underwear drawer and blindly wear whatever style/brand/fit that I pull out that morning, unless I pull out an old ratty jockstrap and I would be seen dressing out at the gym of course :eek:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite brand is American Eagle. They always have fun new designs and colors for their boxers briefs. Used to also love their boxers but I don't like the direction they've chosen to go with the material these days so I stay strictly to the boxer briefs & trunks.

ducter

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE Kangol white slip brief. I have a few pairs & they really comfy & supportive esp.
under jeans or tracks.
Capture.JPGKG2.JPG

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for most of my boxer wearing life it has been Old Navy boxers the are made well roomy they cover the waist band in fabric and last long
NOW I just purchased some Duluth underware boxers boxerbrief and a bull pen boxer. the bullpen boxer really was not worth the price the bullpen did not work as described. Although they were comfortable the buck naked boxerbriefs were also very comfortable to wear also the boxers felt great on they are very expensive for a pair of underware some may think they are worth the price

here is a shot of my old navy boxers
View media item 7350471

Reactions: eddie63

Keepitsmooth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Calvin Klein is a good compromise between price and style I think. You can go to places like Marshals and Ross and get very good deals on CK underwear. I like the “high rise” briefs. I know they’re very old school, but I find them kind of hot and they’re pretty comfy too. If you want to pay a little more and get their newer styles, I love suggest their briefs with the satin band. They’re the most comfortable briefs I’ve ever worn in my whole life, and super light too. It feels almost like not wearing underwear at all. And the best is that they make my package look huge. Beside CK, I would suggest also Andrew Christian if you want something a little more flashy. I’m in WeHo, so you basically find their underwear in a bunch of stores. I don’t really like every single style they design, some are definitely too much for me. But the simple briefs with their logo on the elastic band are pretty cool