Your "bucket" list?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have not made one out yet but just one thing I would like to do before I die is watch somebody self-suck in person. Maybe let me even take a suck or two.
No reciprocation necessary.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Having been a shocking slut for many years there isn't much I still want to try sexually that I haven't done already (who knows though that might change). But I do want to travel overland from Istanbul to Karakorum via the Silk Route, if possible I'd like to do both the nothern route and the southern route but that would involve a massive back loop... still it would be fun.

I also want to live in Rome before I die.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I made a list when i was a teenager but never kept it up. It keeps changing. I've ticked off quite a few already and try to get at least one a year done. Sky diving, the Giza pyramids, Istanbul to Athens in six hours on a Hayabusa, stuff like that. One has to keep it realistic though. Like I am never gonna self suck so I don't waste time dreaming of that.

The silk road sounds good Hil. I know some guys who did on it motorcycles and had a blast. I need to go to Lake Baikal, Ankor Wat, the Arctic, ,Buenos Aires, lots of things.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would B cool to watch in person - U R ablums R hot, especially the vintage one.

Thanks!

When I was young I dreamed of being a trapeze artist with a circus. I had an Aunt who lived a block from the Florida State University campus and attended one of their "Flying High" programs one year while visiting. I was hooked.

Now, I doubt if I could even grab on and hold to the bar. :wink:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I made a list when i was a teenager but never kept it up. It keeps changing. I've ticked off quite a few already and try to get at least one a year done. Sky diving, the Giza pyramids, Istanbul to Athens in six hours on a Hayabusa, stuff like that. One has to keep it realistic though. Like I am never gonna self suck so I don't waste time dreaming of that.

The silk road sounds good Hil. I know some guys who did on it motorcycles and had a blast. I need to go to Lake Baikal, Ankor Wat, the Arctic, ,Buenos Aires, lots of things.

Angkor Wat is out of this world! Cambodia in general actually, went there (and Vietnam) a couple of years ago and had a blast, thinking of going back actually and this time doing Laos too.

Last edited:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I had unlimited means and time, I'd spend several months traveling by train from Berlin to Prague, Budapest and St Petersburg, ideally having learned enough of several languages to at least make an attempt at civility. A second trip of equal duration encompassing the Balkins, Bulgaria and Romania would also be just grand.

I'm jealous of your having experienced Angor Wat, Hilly. It (and its surrounding "neighborhood" of temples) must be simply breathtaking. Besides, my appreciation of Cambodian men is pretty well known :cool:

Much more pragmatically, I'd love to see Paris and Barcelona again, and I'd love to think that I might just swing a Brazilian trip to see Sao Paulo and Rio.