Your Bulge / VPL Quiz

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
1. Depend on the setting B, C, D, E, F. Big difference at work, versus at gym, versus at a gay bar vs. at a glory hole. Comfort is first priority but I admit I am an exhibitionist but I am a social worker and professional too. I don't purposely show a buldge at work but I am not going to have a fit if I do.

2. E

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like the comfort of loose clothing but I am an exhibitionist. I will let it show anytime, so mostly wear loose long pants of fairly thin fabric or loose shorts with wide legs, always commando in both.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
definitely D & E..
but I have an advantage as ladies dig my snug uniform anyway... always catch eyes glued to my crotch...

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
B&B. A visibile bulge is inevitable, as is people having a quick peek. Let's leave it at that though eh.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm slim, so my good stuff has plenty of room to fit between my legs. This is something I've noticed: guys with big thighs show more dick because it has nowhere to hang.

Maybe I need to get my ass some of them skinny jeans . . . 'cause I really wouldn't mind showing some more.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
great posts!

1. Which of the below best fits your feeling on your bulge / vpl:

A. I always wear pants that hide my junk sitting or standing. I don't want anything to show.

B. I wear pants that are comfortable and occasionally some dick or balls may show if I'm in a certain position. I don't want to show any junk but it is a fact of life now and then.

C. I try to avoid showing my junk but I can't help it that it shows through most pants. People just shouldn't pay any attention.

D. I am most comfortable in more snug pants that show my junk. No harm in showing a bit of my manhood. It's OK for people to take a look.

E. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist an get off on really tight clothing that shows my dick. A good dick should be as obvious as a nice set of boobs.

F. I'm on the pervy side and would hang my dick and balls out my fly in public if I could get away with it.

2. What is your comfort level with people checking out your crotch?

A. Offended when people check me out.

B. Look but don't gawk.

C. Only hot chicks should be lookin!

D. If you're looking you better be ready to blow me . . .

E. Look and enjoy!

Feel free to add additional comments.
Thanks!