Your Bulge / VPL Quiz

The deep inner critical thinking me is for sure an F-E, however my spouse who's sense of humor is questionable on a good day says A-A it is

Reactions: ronin001

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Which of the below best fits your feeling on your bulge / vpl:

A. I always wear pants that hide my junk sitting or standing. I don't want anything to show.

B. I wear pants that are comfortable and occasionally some dick or balls may show if I'm in a certain position. I don't want to show any junk but it is a fact of life now and then.

C. I try to avoid showing my junk but I can't help it that it shows through most pants. People just shouldn't pay any attention.

D. I am most comfortable in more snug pants that show my junk. No harm in showing a bit of my manhood. It's OK for people to take a look.

E. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist an get off on really tight clothing that shows my dick. A good dick should be as obvious as a nice set of boobs.

F. I'm on the pervy side and would hang my dick and balls out my fly in public if I could get away with it.

2. What is your comfort level with people checking out your crotch?

A. Offended when people check me out.

B. Look but don't gawk.

C. Only hot chicks should be lookin!

D. If you're looking you better be ready to blow me . . .

E. Look and enjoy!

Feel free to add additional comments.
Thanks!

D & E. Thing about me though is I like to show something that is very natural, sexy, believable and not crude.

probablyedging

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

B. I wear pants that are comfortable and occasionally some dick or balls may show if I'm in a certain position. I don't want to show any junk but it is a fact of life now and then.

n/a.

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

A. I always wear pants that hide my junk sitting or standing. I don't want anything to show.

C. I try to avoid showing my junk but I can't help it that it shows through most pants. People just shouldn't pay any attention.

D. I am most comfortable in more snug pants that show my junk. No harm in showing a bit of my manhood. It's OK for people to take a look.

E. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist an get off on really tight clothing that shows my dick. A good dick should be as obvious as a nice set of boobs.

F. I'm on the pervy side and would hang my dick and balls out my fly in public if I could get away with it.

B. Look but don't gawk.

E. Look and enjoy!

Thanks!

1) none of the above
I go comando and sometimes wear baggy pants and sometimes In between and sometimes more snug
2) E

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B. Look but don't gawk.

E. Look and enjoy!

Thanks!

1. B
2. B