Your celebrity look-a-like ...

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife and my favorite four-year-old think I am a pretty close match for Brett Favre, back in his redhead days (he's now gone gray).

For those not in the US, he's a football quarterback, now with the New York Jets and previously with the Green Bay Packers for many years.

An old photo of Favre looking somewhat like me can be seen on the cover of his 1998 autobiography.

Steve

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back in the late 80's, early 90's I often got told that I looked like Morgan Fairchild (for those who remember who she is), although she's much older than I am and has a much smaller nose.

D

deleted157868

I look like neville from the more recent Harry Potter films.

Adam Bleytou

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i never get the celeb comparisons i get "you look like ...." usually TankGirl or Leeloo from Fifth Element or Delirium from Sandman. pick a tall, odd redhead/rainbow headed girl and i am her to somebody.

ML

Super_Crayon - i think you look like a young Isabelle Adjani or Madeleine Stowe.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During the mid to late 1980's I was often mistaken for Whitney Houston. Other than the fact we are both black girls from New Jersey who can't dance; we have nothing in common. :tongue:

I personally, don't see a resemblance, but I was once mistaken for Diana Ross. I think that had more to do with a bad, frizzy weave than my actual facial features. :rolleyes:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was once told within one 3 week period that I looked just like Roy Scheider....I don't even think it was a compliment, myself!

Oh blimey! I wouldn't agree with that at all!!!! :mad:
I don't think you're anything like him.
and you're much better looking! :rolleyes:

I've spent the last 2 decades (and probably a bit more) being told that I look like Dawn French

But not just that I look like her! :rolleyes: I talk like her, laugh like her, my facial expressions are like her... apparently! :redface:

The best thing I heard was that my Dad was watching her on TV and said 'OMG she looks just like K8!' :biggrin1:

I get asked to 'do' her... ie imitate her! :cool:
I can't! I am me! I don't do her, I do me! :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I resemble Harry Belafonte in somewhat in the face. And in certain facial expressions, Henry Rollins. Bruce Willis. Jason Statham. Matt Damon.

I can't do Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson though. Because of my eyebrows are different.