Your celebrity look-a-like ...

D

deleted3782

Prince William is the one celebrity I get compared to more than anyone else. I don't think I am so princely, however. If I do look like him, I am ok with that. He's hawt.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I found a pic of myself in which I didn't shave that day, and finally I got some male responses (along with some female). I used the pic of me in the black tee shirt I took of myself while driving. I tried uploading it, but it didn't work. Look in my gallery for it. These were the responses:

Ian Somerhalder 67%
Joaquin Phoenix 66%
Steve Jobs 66%
Rachel Hunter 64%
Nicole Kidman 64%
Penelope Cruz 62%
Paul Walker 62%
Henry Cavill 61%
Amanda Peet 61%
Olivia Newton John 60%

Last edited:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn it. Every picture I try links me up to women. I am NOT feminine. I can't help the way my face looks. DAMN!
:p

LMAO! :biggrin1:

all mine are asian chicks. so i kept trying various pics. pretty sure i don't look asian. lol.

...btw, i think you can choose for it to only put males or females. or you can choose both. :wink:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm, the one I probably hear the most is Nicholas Cage. I guess I can see that. But the celeb photos from magazines that made me do a double-take myself were of Francis Franco. Eerie resemblance.

Attachments

Don't know about look-alike, but I'm quite similar to Johnny English in personality, lol. :p

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been told I look like a cross between Jason Schwartzman and David Archuleta.

Attachments

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Over the last 15 years I've been repeatedly mistaken for Jeff Hostetler the former Oakland Raider Quarterback.