Your Chinese Zodiac Sign

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Knight, Feb 9, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/chinese/animal2.htm

Check out your animal sign there, mine was actually spot on. So was the one for my gf (she's a Snake) she is very jealous hehe and so she won't let me show my dick in public (I was only jokin anyway ;))

Tiger here, and aspiring writer.

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I know I'm a Rat, just like my mom. Let's see what this place has to say.....*reads*

Rats are imaginative, charming, and truly generous to the ones they love. However, Rats have a tendency to be quick-
    tempered and overly critical. At ease with company and groups of people, their intelligence and observation allows them to quickly grasp a situation from multiple perspectives. Rats know how to spot opportunities and seize them, but their opportunism, ambition and restlessness can lead to too many commitments. Don't be fooled -- although shrewd in business at times, Rats are passionate lovers, with a depth of feeling that is seldom recognized by others.

Charismatic, Sociable, Intelligent, Affable, Quick-Witted, Popular
    -----------------
    Exploitive, Calculative, Secretive, Greedy, Acquisitive, Devious
    Chinese Horoscope

The following occupations best suit the Rat personality.

WRITER ¤ BROADCASTER ¤ ACTOR ¤ LAWYER ¤ POLITICIAN ¤ RACE CAR DRIVER ¤ ENGINEER ¤ RESEARCHER ¤ MANAGER ¤ ENTREPRENEUR

Some notable Rats in these fields include William Shakespeare, Amadeus Mozart, Gene Kelly, Winston Churchill and George Washington.

Well, I do wanna be an actor, but like, I wanna go to school to be a teacher. But yah, totally spot on!

3. mindseye

Gold Member

Heh. I like the placemats in my Chinese restaurant better. They say I "get along best with Cock". :)

4. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    I'm a rat too. Looks accurate to me..spot on.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

What year brah? I'm 1984.

Edit: Thanks for the gnarly link, Knight! *gives Knight a chocolate chip cookie*

6. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Well I'm a Rabbit! It was pretty much on the spot too! I may seem dull at some times, but I do surprise people...sometimes! lol

Rabbits are people everyone likes to be around -- Affectionate, obliging, and pleasant. However, can get too sentimental and sometimes seem superficial. They keep out of disputes, even if they have to turn a blind eye. Rabbits are emotional and even selfish when it comes to enjoying themselves, but they would never deliberately hurt anyone. Even though they seem quiet (and even unattentive), their intuition and intelligence gives them the diplomatic skills to distance themselves from bad situations. Well-groomed, mannered and always fashionable, the Rabbit's conservative exterior hides a love for fun, which catches other people off guard. Rabbits excel at assessing a situation and providing a solution when the time is right. They are sensitive lovers, and seek a partner who can offer security in life.

Astute, Thoughtful, Refined, Docile, Wise
    -----------------
    Cunning, Snobbish, Possessive, Fussy, Obsessive

The following occupations best suit the Rabbit personality.

ACTOR ¤ HERBALIST ¤ JUDGE ¤ DIPLOMAT ¤ THERAPIST ¤ WRITER ¤ OPHTHALMOLOGIST ¤ FASHION DESIGNER ¤ TEACHER ¤ ADMINISTRATOR
    Some notable Rabbits in these fields include Arthur Miller, Orson Welles, King Henry V, Confucius and Albert Einstein. Good company, isn't it?

So ya, that about sums me up! I like acting despite stage fright at times, but I can't write my way out of a paper bag. Wouldn't really want to be a therapist despite some of my Oprah-esque comments, but I would maybe like to teach music. Im really not too sure of my career choice, but oh well, beggars cant be choosers!

7. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

tiger here...
    it says i'm a passionate lover...

i guess it's tryin to tell me something i don't know...

8. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    1984 too! :p

What year brah? I'm 1984.

Edit: Thanks for the gnarly link, Knight! *gives Knight a chocolate chip cookie*
    [post=281643]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    [post=281650]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Awesome! What month? September here.

Also, under characteristics, there's a dashed line. Are those also my characterisitics? Or are those like, the opposite of what I am? Because I'm not any of these: Exploitive, Calculative, Secretive, Greedy, Acquisitive, Devious And neither is my mom (1960).

10. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    born in December.

Under characteristics, the first are your good ones and then the bad ones. I guess nobody really wants to admit that they are secretive, devious or whatever, or anything bad really but we all have something bad about us.

I think these kind of things are meant as a general guideline because when u really think about it, the people that have been in your life up until this point have had the major role in how you are.

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Yay, I'm older! :D :lol:

But no, those aren't like me at all. I'm in no way secretive. Matter offact, I'm like, a total open book. ask tx or yaoifun, or ziggity. You wanna know something about me? Just ask. You don't wanna know something? Too badm I'll tell ya anyways :lol:

I'm not devious, not in the least. I'm like, the most laid back, happy-go-lucky person. I don't believe in exploiting people. Ask yaoifun about the kinda dirt I have on my mom's ex-fiance. I'm not a calculative person in the least - I'm very spontaneous. Greedy? AS IF! All I need is a surf board, some wax, food, water, music, shelter, and love and I'm stoked. Even if it were to mean living out of a car on the beach. And that goes hand in hand with "acquisitive".

So yah, while it was like, mostly accurate, there are some parts totally false.

12. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Monkey....hmmm, I guess they got that right. Anyone's who's been to a monkey house knows how they like to jerk off.

Deceitful now that is a quality that I am going to have to work on.

jay

13. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Yay, I'm older! :D :lol:

But no, those aren't like me at all. I'm in no way secretive. Matter offact, I'm like, a total open book. ask tx or yaoifun, or ziggity. You wanna know something about me? Just ask. You don't wanna know something? Too badm I'll tell ya anyways :lol:

I'm not devious, not in the least. I'm like, the most laid back, happy-go-lucky person. I don't believe in exploiting people. Ask yaoifun about the kinda dirt I have on my mom's ex-fiance. I'm not a calculative person in the least - I'm very spontaneous. Greedy? AS IF! All I need is a surf board, some wax, food, water, music, shelter, and love and I'm stoked. Even if it were to mean living out of a car on the beach. And that goes hand in hand with "acquisitive".

So yah, while it was like, mostly accurate, there are some parts totally false.
    [post=281660]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Thanks for the compliment Nixxy, your trust means a whole lot to me :wub: Same here if ya wanna know something about me, just ask me! (Just ask Nixxy about the kinda stuff he knows about me and my life lol we're real open with eachother) The negatives don't aply to me either im not snobbish or cunnning and not really fussy or overly obsessive at all! Concerned, yes, but thats not on the list! so there! :p

14. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a cock. And a Leo. So I got a double dose of vain arrogance.

15. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm a Dog. Old Faithful.

Can't figure out whether it's Chihuahua or Rottweiler, though.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Partialartist:
    I am also a lion cock.

17. naughty

Gold Member

HI,

I am a Metal Rat. My native american animal is a snake though if the re-alignment of the zodiac is true I am really a crow which is what I thought I was in my spirit anyway. I am also a Scorpio with a Cancer moon and Leo rising.

Naughty

18. Imported

Gold Member

NineInchCock_160IQ:
    There are some things in my year (sheep) that would apply to me. But for this to be right it would have to apply to every person I went to school with, everyone I graduated with, all my friends and exes who have been the same age as me.... that seems pretty improbable. Not that grouping people together by month makes any more sense... except from the standpoint that it would be harder to disprove by personal experience. We don't usually group people together by the month of their birth but it's pretty common for groups to be centered around years of birth. Anyway the point here is these things are intentionally vague and worded in such a way that most people reading them could apply any sign to themselves. I read 5 other sign descriptions and each of them I thought "well, that could apply to me". They say something complimentary or general to appeal to your inner narccicist ("generous to the ones they love" - who's not? or "they love their homes.. but secretly crave a life of luxury" -is there someone out there who feels uncomfortable at home and wishes they were out on the street?) Then to explain each trait they offer several adjectives, often ones that conflict with each other, but any person ought to be able to pick out at least one from the list and say "oh, yeah, that's why I feel that way." and ignore the rest of the list.

Sorry.... I realize I'm being kind of a curmudgeon here. Ignore me, please. and move that plant in the corner while you're at it, it's messing up your chi which I think has something to do with your connection speed.

I'll go back to stealing candy from children and making loud sarcastic comments in movie theaters now....

19. jonb

Gold Member

Water pig here. The water one makes sense, but I'm not refined enough to be a pig. (Don't even mention the irony of that.)

naughty -- I'd like to see this "my native american animal". I'm not aware of any tribes with some sort of astrology. I mean, there are Lakota constellations, but we don't have actual zodiac signs.

See what I mean by twinkies, surferboy?

20. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Rooster here. To quote from the site:

Roosters are hard workers; shrewd and definite in their decision making, often speaking their minds. Because of this, Roosters seem to boast. They like to put all their cards on the table and respect those who do the same. Roosters love to mix socially -- They are dreamers, flashy dressers and extravagant. They love to attract attention and admiration, and and get angry when someone steals the spotlight. Despite being melodramatic, they are exceptionally practical, logical, and have excellent powers of discri-
    mination. This leaves them with high standards of excellence which at times frustrates others. Although they attract many suitors, they are loyal, level-
    headed partners make a commitment.

Passionate, Resilient, Patriotic, Industrious, Courageous, Protective
    -----------------
    Conceited, Blunt, Rude, Bossy, Aggressive, Impatient

The following occupations best suit the Rooster personality.

ACTOR ¤ DENTIST ¤ DANCER ¤ INSURANCE AGENT ¤ OPERA SINGER ¤ ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL ¤ FINANCIAL ADVISOR ¤ MUSICIAN ¤ DANCER

Well they got one of the career choices correct, however, I'm not sure about ALL the personality traits. I'm definitely not conceited, blunt, rude or bossy. Impatient, I'll agree with. Passionate, industrious, protective, I'll give ya.

In the Western zodiac, I'm a Scorpio...November here.

Draft saved Draft deleted