Your Chinese Zodiac Sign

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Roosters are hard workers; shrewd and definite in their decision making, often speaking their minds. Because of this, Roosters seem to boast. They like to put all their cards on the table and respect those who do the same. Roosters love to mix socially -- They are dreamers, flashy dressers and extravagant. They love to attract attention and admiration, and and get angry when someone steals the spotlight. Despite being melodramatic, they are exceptionally practical, logical, and have excellent powers of discri-
mination. This leaves them with high standards of excellence which at times frustrates others. Although they attract many suitors, they are loyal, level-
headed partners make a commitment

I agree with about half of that. Hard worker? Yep yep ... shrewd? Hmm ... kinda nebulous, but I hardly consider myself as such. Definite in decision making ... nope, not me. I hate making decisions. Prefer to let others lead. Laying all the cards on the table ... nope. Too scared. I can never take risks that big. And I'm horrid at being social, I hate being around people I don't know.

I'm definately a dreamer though. Not flashy or extravagant in the least, however. I DO love attention and admiration ... I need it and want it constantly or I start getting paranoid, feeling unwanted. I TRY to be practical and logical, if nothing else, and I can generally figure people out very very quickly.

I dunno about a lot of suitors, again, I've never been highly social, but I am very commitment oriented.

All that said ... I'm not sure what I think of this. Would prolly make sense if life hadn't kicked me in the face a thousand times.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by belinoitaliano+Feb 14 2005, 06:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(belinoitaliano &#064; Feb 14 2005, 06:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Feb 10 2005, 02:28 AM
Penis Size Comparison

This is useless... The durex has my length (8") at the 88th percentile (yeah, right) and the websurvey has me at 100% (I wish&#33; Maybe they overcorrected for guys saying they&#39;re studs with 16-inch penises.)

And yet the websurvey has my girth at only 80%. What, was this websurvey filled out by guys with dicks like tuna cans :p

I shouldn&#39;t have expected any more... they couldn&#39;t spell "length" correctly&#33;
[post=282815]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I know hehe but its the only and best comparison I could find :D Better to use Kinsey I think, its fairly accurate and at least gives an idea :p

ravenously: I&#39;m a horse in the chinese zodiac, and a segitairius in the (greek?) zodiac.
I always thought that was kind of ironic seeing as I&#39;m a pretty well hung guy and all. lol. Horses are popular and phisically atractive. I have plenty of friends and do pretty well w/ the ladies, but the segitarius is me to a "T".