Whats ur ride daily?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Total gearhead here... thanks for the topic :biggrin1:

But oddly enough, I had to vote "Other" as I have a station wagon now :redface:

I've owned many cars of various stripes, from a diesel Rabbit to a full size 70s Fury coupe; also help a buddy who races a 67 GTO; and always intrigued by the idea of Corvette (or pimped out ricer) = cock extension. After years of suffering the chariot race that is Chicago traffic, I'm pretty sure it's true. Having decent sized manhood, I've never felt the urge to express it (or the lack thereof) through my right foot.

Favorite bumper sticker: "IT WAS A LANE CHANGE... GET OVER IT"

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also had to vote "other" as I drive a '99 Dodge Viper RT/10. It's not really a compact, not really a mid-size either. I don't think it counts as a coupe, for that matter. I guess the poll probably covers the most common answers, though at this early point 2/3rds have answered "other"

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
It's not.
[views NIC160IQ's gallery] ...ahem - I stand corrected :biggrin1:

But that's the gist of the thread, isn't it? Guy with Chevette = big wang vs. guy with Corvette = little wang?

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drive sports cars as well, not nearly the power of 9/160's but sports cars nonetheless

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My '87 Monte Carlo SS (with T-top) was one of the over 800 cars in Memphis that have been stolen this year, leaving me with my '73 4-door Electra 225, a truly BIG car! The week after the Chevy was stolen, I had a Lo-Jack installed on the Buick, to give more security along with its Ungo alarm. The Viper alarm wasn't enough to deter the thieves from the SS in this city.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I drive a newer Dodge Ram with big noisy tires and dual exhaust. i also own two harleys and a 68 firebird.

BTW dannyhorse, your buddy with the gto have any poncho parts laying around?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dannyhorse said:
[views NIC160IQ's gallery] ...ahem - I stand corrected :biggrin1:

But that's the gist of the thread, isn't it? Guy with Chevette = big wang vs. guy with Corvette = little wang?

Maybe unstated. Though this topic has been covered many times before and always shown to be false.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
RoysToy said:
My '87 Monte Carlo SS (with T-top) was one of the over 800 cars in Memphis that have been stolen this year, leaving me with my '73 4-door Electra 225, a truly BIG car! The week after the Chevy was stolen, I had a Lo-Jack installed on the Buick, to give more security along with its Ungo alarm. The Viper alarm wasn't enough to deter the thieves from the SS in this city.

What did the Viper alarm do? Was it just noisy or did it cut off the fuel sysetm or anything like that?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This well endowed woman drives a Lexus is250 , and i love my car.

My Hubby ( 8x5 so not huge hung, but delicious non the less ) drives a 4x4 05 Land cruiser as we live near the beach and we like to go off road ( and nude up hahah) and he also has several play toys, like his 69 Pontiac firebird etc....he is a mechanic so the man has toys.

:smile:

Honey

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
What did the Viper alarm do? Was it just noisy or did it cut off the fuel sysetm or anything like that?

It actually had a double horn for loud noise and also a kill switch, keeping juice from the battery. The thief knew exactly what wires to cut and what to reconnect. Police told me this city has thousands (and he emphasized this by saying "not hundreds") who are daily keeping up with where cars are parked in the city and scheming to steal them!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WildHoney said:

My Hubby ( 8x5 so not huge hung, but delicious non the less ) drives a 4x4 05 Land cruiser as we live near the beach and we like to go off road ( and nude up hahah) and he also has several play toys, like his 69 Pontiac firebird etc....he is a mechanic so the man has toys.

Honey

What color is you is250? My son's is black and a beauty, even though a 'lady' ran into us before it was a month old and it's had to have a lot of body work. Before my divorce, my wife and I had a '69 green Firebird that turned lots of heads on the road! Really a beautiful car! --not a mechanic, but have had toys! lol

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WildHoney said:

Honey

VERY GREAT TASTE IN CARS!!!!(Totally Toyota Crazy)

Lex you also have great taste in cars :biggrin1:

.......2007 Toyota Camry SE
........^^^ Is really a 1995 Toyota Corolla DX......but I really want that 07' Camry SE.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
socoken said:
I drive a newer Dodge Ram with big noisy tires and dual exhaust. i also own two harleys and a 68 firebird.

BTW dannyhorse, your buddy with the gto have any poncho parts laying around?
Prolly not for the 'bird - right now it's mostly 63 Tempest body/suspension stuff for a race-only wagon he's building. But PM me with what you need - he's good at trackin rare stuff down, has some 6X heads and odd and ends.

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Maybe unstated. Though this topic has been covered many times before and always shown to be false.
Gotcha. So you mean folks start threads without looking to see if it's been covered? :rolleyes: