Your Concept of the Perfect Sexual Intercourse Activity

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies and Gentlemen:

For the opportunity to share the perfect sexual act I would like to read how you view the perfect Sexual Intercourse Activity.

Because I like to believe that I do as I post here is my Perfect Sexual Intercourse Activity:

Setting the Mood: Nice music - Moonlight Sonata. Refreshing spa bath/shower for both of us.

Foreplay: Anal message by my spouse. Lube and Condom used, I am on all fours and enjoy the activity as I look back and see the Pre-cum stream out.

More Foreplay: I work my fingers and/or tongue into the vigina. Usually at least a five to 10 minute of fun.

Then Oral by my spouse on my erect penis. I do not ejaculate because she does not appreciate the ejaculate in her mouth. It has happned a few times, but then depending on the body secretions she has, she will apply more lube if needed and I place a condom with a bit of lube in the top and proceed to the pentration phrase.

Full Sexual Activity:

Inserting the penis and working back and forth. We usually perform doggy style. She can clasp my testicles with her hand and work them as I stroke back and forth to achieve an orgasm.

Fun and Frolic usually last at least an hour from setting the mood to final clean up and relaxing.

Looking to hearing and reading about your perfect session!!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Certain things change from day to day depending on a particular frame of mind--what mood I am in. The only thing I can be sure of is that there will be no music. The only sounds for good sex should be coming for the people involved. If music is playing I am at least subconcioisly focussing somewhat on that. Is the violin properly tuned, why is the piano sounding so cheap, why is there no bass playing. Music is an interference.

The best sex would clearly involve being brought to the edge a few times and having the partner be able to somehow hold me off from shooting followed at last by the orgasm that shudders through every inch of my body and gets weird caveman type groans and moans and grunts of ecstasy from me. I have had good times with many men and even my first wife but I have also had the sessions that were just boink, boink boink, okay, I.m done now let me get back to the word power in Reader's Digest.

And one more thing--top notch sex means no condom to restrict ejaculation force.