• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Your cues to quickly jerk off

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was staying with friends recently and when they said they were off out to get some shopping, I knew that was my cue to quickly have a much needed orgasm. The same when I shared a hotel room with a friend for a wedding and I quickly jerked off while he was showering. And when I was a teenager, I would often frantically hump the bathroom floor while the bath or shower ran. Anyone want to share the cues they use as a cum opportunity, especially married and partnered guys.

nhguy78

Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was staying with friends recently and when they said they were off out to get some shopping, I knew that was my cue to quickly have a much needed orgasm. The same when I shared a hotel room with a friend for a wedding and I quickly jerked off while he was showering. And when I was a teenager, I would often frantically hump the bathroom floor while the bath or shower ran. Anyone want to share the cues they use as a cum opportunity, especially married and partnered guys.
Husbands workouts, out for a run... I usually didn't have to hide.