Your current lover's size

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just out of curiosity for you women who are currently married, have a boyfriend, and or regular lover:
What is their size to the best of your estimation (or actual measurement)?

I am sure this is the wrong place to be asking this question, sorry didn't know where to put it.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
he's a smart water bottle (size-wise). or thereabouts.

he's also bright red and scented like cherries (really more like cherry cough syrup). he vibrates too.

Last edited:

njman2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think these ladies are gonna admit that their current lovers dont measure up like they would hope...

measure up to what? It's not like we know everyone on the board personally and see them everyday or anything so that is one of the reasons why I believe no one would really lie. The other is I feel like for the most part, many of the women on the board are brutally honest.

Lastly, your an ass. I bet the women here are really happy with their men regardless of their sizes considering they prob have 100 other things going for them.

Take care.

D_Nader Greendyk

Account Disabled
Media
measure up to what? It's not like we know everyone on the board personally and see them everyday or anything so that is one of the reasons why I believe no one would really lie. The other is I feel like for the most part, many of the women on the board are brutally honest.

Lastly, your an ass. I bet the women here are really happy with their men regardless of their sizes considering they prob have 100 other things going for them.

Take care.

hold on. i was just saying i see a LOT of exaggerating and plain out lying by women on this board in regard to what they have encountered ("See: Biggest penis ever had topic, ex: 14 inch dick")

When I said "measure up" i was referring to how these ladies would like to have a HUGE dick in their lives and would like to relieve their biggest partner who may or may not be their current partner. and since we don't know them in real life they may exaggerate their current partner's size. so next time see where someone is coming from before you start silly name calling...

missdee

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He knows I'm here! He also knows that his cock is pretty small, and he knows that I'd love to get fucked by a guy with a really big one, just to see what it's like.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He knows I'm here! He also knows that his cock is pretty small, and he knows that I'd love to get fucked by a guy with a really big one, just to see what it's like.

And he's OK with that? I think I'd be upset to hear my girlfriend wanted to fuck someone bigger than me.