Your Dad's buddies

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by gjorg, Nov 8, 2007.

1. gjorg

Gold Member

Ever had the hots for one of your dad's friends when you were young!
    My dad was a cop and a few times I was in the precinct locker rooms and boy did I get fantasy material for years. Maybe that's why I like the tough asshole macho types.This was in NYC during my formidable years in the late 60's.Guys were always in the locker rooms getting ready for work or to play in the gym.Snap ass daddy types everywhere!

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

When I was about 11 I practically idolised one of my dad's friends, he would probably have been in his early 30's. I hung on every word he said, he was well aware of this because he teased me all the time - I just blushed :)

3. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep...my dad had a secretary back in the late 80's (when they were still called secretaries) with amazing tits and the most gorgeous shade of red hair. Every time I saw this woman, I couldn't help being mesmerized by her presence. Ah, teenage lust...

4. agnslz

Gold Member

My dad had this one friend that I was quite gaga over when I was little. Even my sisters had the hots for him! It was in the eighties, he had dark skin, beautiful full lips, feathered hair, and usually wore tight white jeans. Yum!:biggrin:

5. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

I never had interest in any of my fathers friends I did however have great interest on many of the other men I saw around our town.

6. edonline

Gold Member

My dad had a couple of buddies who I crushed on when I was younger. Some were guys that he knew when he was younger (childhood buds, college buds); others were guys he knew from work/business.

7. B_patrick

B_patrick New Member

I had sex with many of my dads buddies from an early age. Loved it. I think my dad knew.

8. edonline

Gold Member

Same here. I got with a couple of my dad's buddies and enjoyed it very much.

9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

My fathers friends? No. I had a mini fling with my stepfathers stockbroker when I was in college. Does that count?

10. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I've had contact once with my Dad since I was 2 so the question never arrose, but I did shag a few of my mum's male friends (not her boyfriends) over the years.

Draft saved Draft deleted