Your Dick Is So Small That.....

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
njqt466 grabs the :popcorn: and patiently waits for the execution of XCUZE.

Got room next to you NJQT? I smell the foul stentch of BAN in the air. :wink:

Oh I've got some extra butter, and a large Coke with 3 straws if you and rico wanna share

also got a big box of milk duds and gummi bears too!

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rico takes the seat next to NJQT and shares his twizlers...[/quote] Ooo, I love Twizzlers.

]Got room next to you NJQT? I smell the foul stentch of BAN in the air. :wink:[/B]

Oh I've got some extra butter, and a large Coke with 3 straws if you and rico wanna share also got a big box of milk duds and gummi bears too!

Color me happy. :smile: I am sandwiched between the two hottest men in the south, and there's candy!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you sure you don't want to join us stacy? this guys already started a thread about electrocuting people and nasty stuff like that. I'm sure he is trying to be humorous, but.....it ain't working

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
you sure you don't want to join us stacy? this guys already started a thread about electrocuting people and nasty stuff like that. I'm sure he is trying to be humorous, but.....it ain't working

sure why not?! i've got the sexiest bear, the latin lover, and the wittiest girl on LPSG sitting next to me :biggrin1: what's all this electrocuting humor suppose to be about though? :confused: i think i'm having a blonde moment.

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh! oh! oh! can i join you guys?!? coz i think i wouldn't like this thread.. lol

pass the popcorn please!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry to disappoint you vultures but the rumours of my execution were a little premature. A bit like your ejaculations. xx

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I'm joining!

XCUSE, just be careful, okay?
You are putting yourself right in the line of fire for a ban.

Keep your head down and think before you type.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm joining!

XCUSE, just be careful, okay?
You are putting yourself right in the line of fire for a ban.

Keep your head down and think before you type.

Thanx for the advice. But others will always misinterpret my intent. My threads are posted with fun & humour. Dark humour maybe, but humour non the less. One of the mods understands that now so I should be ok(famous last words!). Some on THIS thread should think before they post; whipping up rumours of a banning is not very pleasant. Is that how people get their thrills around here, seeing who they can chase out of the playground? Nice :rolleyes: