Your dick's best asset

oldick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine gives me the ability and a reason to comunicate with women. otherwise I would just leave them on Venus.

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most all my 'boys' or fuckbuddies would agree that I am completely cock-centric, at least concerning my own cock...this wasn't always the case as I grew up with 4 older brothers whom are all very well hung when flacid...and unlike my cock, my brothers' cocks are perfectly circumsized and curve upward when hard, yet maintain substantial size at all other times (...it's not an incestuous thing - just the way it is among brothers relatively close in age whom often showered and/or pissed in front of each other). As a boy, I longed for the day when I could enjoy the freedom being hung had afforded them as they were NEVER self-conscious about public nudity as we're all major jocks who've had to shower with teammates growing up. Comparatively, I just knew mine didn't look like theirs and certainly didn't measure up as I remember wishing my cock would someday catch-up...which never happened, at least not in the way I had once hoped.

As this is such a distant memory for me NOW, decades later, I have a very different perception of how my cock compares to other men, particularly my bros. Without reservation, I can honestly say that I LOVE MY OWN DICK...it's thick, veiny, curves down (PERFECT for deepthoating and fucking) and as a result, gives me the fattest, horniest package, regardless of how hard or soft it is.

To FINALLY answer the question, my cock's greatest asset is its unique shape, size and feel...no matter how hard I get (and I'm often HARD as a fuckin' ROCK), my cock maintains this unique feel and taste that keeps boys wanting more...and more...and more...and gives my ego EXACTLY what I need to be the selfish fucking TOP I have become.

Grrrr...

Reactions: marknyc

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After 44 years I have finally got it house trained. He's well-mannered and enjoys sitting next to me in my easy chair while I read in front of a nice fire. He's my constant companion, and rarely begs for things he knows he cannot have. Only on rare occasions to I have to physically restrain him, and I am so glad that he's outgrown that nasty habit of jumping on women's legs.

He is my best friend.

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just good looking all-around: symmetrical, no lumps, slight taper from base to glans, slight upward curve, vascular but not excessively. It's like the prototypical penis, only bigger.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just good looking all-around: symmetrical, no lumps, slight taper from base to glans, no curvature, vascular but not excessively. It's like the protypical penis, only alot shorter,

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardness and an upward curve that just loves G-spots