Your dick's best asset

Inter Ested

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The best asset of my penis has got nothing to do with it's (medium-big) size: It enables me to enjoy the pleasures of sexuality. Thank you for that, dear penis! :rolleyes:

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
This will sound weird, but I'm being sincere. I feel like my cock is my best friend. It has given me so much pleasure for so many years. I really love my dick and we take good care of each other.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Girth, I think, and that my head is as thick as the shaft.
Look at my gallery- what do you think??
(and what are you doing this weekend?!)

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This will sound weird, but I'm being sincere. I feel like my cock is my best friend. It has given me so much pleasure for so many years. I really love my dick and we take good care of each other.

I could not agree more. We've been through all kinds of crap together. Well said.

Being attached to me, of course :wink:

Seriously tho - it's ok. Wouldn't mind it larger, but it's fairly smooth looking, and looks younger than I actually am haha.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I responded to this previously as donkeyboy9. Now, I want to respond to Roy as basque9: my cock's best asset must be its longevity and reliability..it has been around over 3/4 of a century and still looks youthful and performs flawlessly. I am extremely attached to it! LOL

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dicks best asset is its girth. The thickness of it is what i love.

WOW, if there ever was a hugely thick cock on this site, mac, you have a huge claim on it! Never saw a cock so thick as yours !:biggrin1:

naghtybarbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a female but I just had to say something about my mans cock it is small but thick and I love that. I love sucking him cause he can fuck my mouth hard that turnes me on and he knows just how to fuck me with it to make me cum hard. He also loves watching me fuck big cocks and lets me have them to. I also would let him fuck pussy we love to watch big things in small holes. I love to have my pussy streched and fucked also.