Your erotic shower?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bstexas, Nov 16, 2007.

1. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    Love to be in the shower as the water sprays some of my erotic zones ... raise my arm as it blasts pits; love to have the jet of hot water hitting "my boys" as I tug them down a bit ... sensual to me. Guys and gals, do you have erotic zones you love the shower spray to hit? Pits? Nipples? Belly button? Cock and balls? Other?

2. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Once when I was in collage I stayed the night at a friend's after a party. In the morning I needed a shower before class. I asked if it was Okay and she said it was ok and she needed one as well but she needed to feed her dog and cat so I should go. I got in and after a couple min I heard the door open. I was confused and called out. She called out that it was only her, I was like oh okay... Than she got into the showe which totally confused me. I smiled and was like oh hello. She laughed and was like, no sex just dont have time to wait for you to finnish. I was like oh okay and pretended to pout. We had had some sexual encounters but were never saw each other. As she got in she smacked my cock telling me to watch where I pointed my cock which was half hard making it bounce up and down and shock me. I retaliated by pinching her beautiful nipple on her large breasts. I told her the same went for her. There ended up being alot of rubbing and close quarter touching during the shower but we didnt have sex. To this day when I have showers I look back to that wonderful shower, there has been few others that have been that arousing.

3. buckythepony

buckythepony New Member

When I was a teenager, we got one of those shower massage showerheads at one point. The type on a hose that you can take down and move all over your body. The moment I saw it I realized the possibilities. I loved using it to get off without even touching myself -- just the water massaging me.

Haven't thought about it in years, bstexas, but both my older sister and I were suddenly having a lot of muscle cramps that required the shower massage. Hmmmmmm. Dad was suddenly complaining about the water bills and complete lack of hot water and it only took about two or three months befre that wonderful masturbation aid was removed.

Looking back, I'm guessing he probably knew what I was doing in there. Ha!

Thanks for reminding me of such a fond memory.

4. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    was having sex in the shower one time the girl slipped and grabbed the pipe the shower head was on and bent it.....really bent it. Next day my mom asked what happened and I told her I slipped in the shower and grabbed it to break my fall.

Draft saved Draft deleted