Your Experience with male "Kegel"

B_likeness08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any women have insights they gained from being with a man before and after the man has actively exercised his kegel muscles?
My wife and I are in our mid twenties and have an active sex life, we have not been able to have her reach orgasm though and she can not reach it on her own(so that is one area we are working on).One of the things that she has mentioned that I could do to help is to maintain an extremely strong and large erection for longer, she has also said that she would enjoy if it I could swell and flex my penis they way I do as I get closer to orgasm for the whole duration. I can maintain this state for maybe 10 minutes max now and she would like me to regularly maintain it for 30 minutes.

Do you have experience where the ability of a man being able to maintain this level for a long time helped you to orgasm when you otherwise could not? Do you have ideas of exercises that could help me develop this strength?
Since she has mentioned this I have been flexing, “fluttering”, and contracting and holding my PC muscle as I have read to do elsewhere.
Any input (or just stories) from people would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is really hard to read. I'll reply on the basis that there was another thread like this one posted not too long ago. I've never really experienced the difference between a male who does kegals and a male who doesn't, so I am unsure of how much better the sex would be.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been doing kegels for about a year now pretty religiously and it is so amazing. i have so much control over areas you wouldnt think you could. i can orgasm pretty much at will after some stimulation. but the best thing by far is that now i have the ability to time my orgasm to coincide with when she is just about ready to go and almost all of the time this triggers her to go. i would recomend doing kegels to everyone male or female.

if your male and you can do 100 kegel squeezes without stopping or feeling fatigue you need to start lifting i have found personally that lifting with the penis too early gives little benifit: you can start with a dry handtowel and do 15-20 raises with 2 or 3 seconds rest between them. make this a habit before and after showers. eventually when you can do about 50 raises without much fatigue then move on to heavier objects.

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can maintain this state for maybe 10 minutes max now and she would like me to regularly maintain it for 30 minutes.
Uhuh.
I sounds she's just lying there and doing nothing, thinking orgasms come by themselves?

B_likeness08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks foe the input. I don't think she is just laying there but I do think she could and is doing things to work on it by her self (exploring her body and talking to people)

But this is something I think I can help with a little and from what hoggindaz is saying and I have heard else where it will probably improve my expierence too.

cordwainer42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been doing kegels for about a year now pretty religiously and it is so amazing.

Ok, stupid question... so, kegels work muscles, muscles get bigger with exercise... Is a really 'fit" penis bigger or different in appearance in any way? For those of you who have started training can you tell a difference in how it looks?

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Ok, stupid question... so, kegels work muscles, muscles get bigger with exercise... Is a really 'fit" penis bigger or different in appearance in any way? For those of you who have started training can you tell a difference in how it looks?
No, the muscles are deeper in the flesh, surrounding the penis base: you can sense them squeezing (like to stop and hold while pissing) between the penis and the anus, beneath the skin.

The only visible difference can be about how strong your erection can be, since those muscles are envolved in keeping the blood there.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The only visible difference can be about how strong your erection can be, since those muscles are envolved in keeping the blood there.

Well, there is another visible difference - if your PC muscles are strong through doing regular kegels, you can flex and flare your cock at will - you can see some of this happening in my gallery videos (although I should really make another video that shows this a little better).

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, there is another visible difference - if your PC muscles are strong through doing regular kegels, you can flex and flare your cock at will - you can see some of this happening in my gallery videos (although I should really make another video that shows this a little better).

this is true. i flex/flare/throb at will all the time. it actually gives me a slight "surge", if you will, of pleasure that courses through my cock with each contraction and the resultant flare of my shaft and head. you can actually see the head swell and flare. another thing that's really hot is to lie still while inside a woman and alternate between her clenching and gripping your shaft and responding to each clench with a flare/flex in return. mmmmmmmmm.......good stuff.

i actually do it on my own in the morning as i lie in bed waking up w/ morning wood, just grinding against the mattress a bit as i contract my PC muscles and flex my cock. i also often do it in the middle of the night if i wake up hard and just kind of grind and flex while i'm half awake and falling back asleep. that or hold it in my hand and feel it flare in my palm as i fall back asleep

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hang on. What's going on here? Ok. It's commendable that you want to be the best you can be, but it really shouldn't be necessary for you to have a totally super fit penis in order for your wife to reach orgasm. The fact that you say she can't achieve orgasm on her own should tell you that it's not all down to you. Well. It isn't. To be honest, if she can't bring herself off by masturbating then I don't think either of you should be expecting you to make it happen with your cock. I think she should go for some sex therapy and find out why she's having trouble letting go. Anyone agree?

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My boyfriend started doing kegels about five years ago, because he was worried about his age and loss of potency (bless his little cotton socks). He says that he feels that he has more control. I don't notice any difference, he is a wonderful lover and I have never had any cause for complaint.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with Riven, if she has not yet experienced orgasm by either masturbation or having clitoris stimulated by other means (vibrator, tongue, someone elses fingers) she should not expect to have an orgasm from penetration alone. Most women orgasm easiest from clitoral stimulation and that is usually the first orgasm experienced, some over time learn to orgasm from other types of stimulation, either alone or in combination with clitoris. Then there are some that will never orgasm from penetration in any form, they still enjoy it for the feeling it provides but it is nowhere near to bring them to a climax.

In other words - it's not reasonable to expect from either side that she should have an orgasm from your penis alone. Neither is it reasonable to expect that you should provide her with that climax if she's never experienced it on her own. My own reasoning tends to be along the lines that any person is an expert on their own body and that it's everyone's damn responsibility to know their body well enough to guide someone else to their hotspots. It's a mystery to me why I should expect another man/woman to instinctively know where my sensitive areas are without some sort of feedback or guidance from me.

As for Kegels - yes they do bring benefits to men as well - usually in the form of stronger and harder erections, sometimes with the ability to hold that erection for longer (then again, that is more down to learning to control your own orgasm and keeping it back to allow you to stay on the edge, still hard, and usually a tiny bit bigger than your normal erection).

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
You should also consider a well fitted cock ring. That can make you harder and also last longer. Not to mention, it can increase your girth and vascularity big time. My gf was scared of my cock when she first saw it sporting a ring.

Also, supplementing with zinc, lecithin, and/or maca can only help.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohbutyes- I agree completely!!

I love when a man is inside me and flexes his kegels, feels so good. If his kegels are strong and he can continue to do this for a long time, I can orgasm just from that. When he moves his cock, I squeeze. It is an amazing way to orgasm.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, I love doing the kegal bounce. I've brought several women to screaming, convulsing orgasm that way.

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohbutyes- I agree completely!!

I love when a man is inside me and flexes his kegels, feels so good. If his kegels are strong and he can continue to do this for a long time, I can orgasm just from that. When he moves his cock, I squeeze. It is an amazing way to orgasm.

trust me, it feels just as good to be on the receiving end of a nice warm grip clamping down on your shaft as well. i've never orgasmed that way, or given one that way either, but i'd have no problem laying there and just flexing and squeezing back and forth for an extended amount of time. it's like your parts are "hugging" each other.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex and orgasms are not only physical sensations. There is an old cliche the the brain is the largest sex organ. Are you talking to her? Telling her how hot she is? How she turns you on so much and how bad you need her? If you love her, tell her so during intercourse. Hearing these kind of things makes a person feel sexy and when she feels sexy, and knows how hot you are for her, how much you desire her, it may help to push her over the edge.

Kegels are great. I've been doing them on and off for years and have a pretty strong cock. It's always real hard during sex and the ladies like it.