your fantasy?

Yono: ok, so after reading many of the threads it has become obvious that men have a fascination and often fantasies about having a large penis, probably petween them legs or just to have it close to sight, i have to admit i would like to have a biiger penis, its kind of a turn on for me :-/.. but well
small guys fantasize about big penises...
so you big guys what do you fantasize about? small penises?? :p you that are already the size many of us "dream" about :p

Jim22cm: I fantasize about a orgy with lots of gorgeous men and women all adoring my rock hard erected cock ...
All of them suck my cock and eat my cum ...

And when my cock needs a little break, I get to eat tatsy wet pussies and suck good hard cocks ...

HUMONGOUS: i have since becoming a member of this board and seeing some pics and personal websites of some of the moderators of this board, fantasized about sex with one of them. the male moderator who shall remain nameless is purportedly not gay but is extremely sexy and I would love to have sex with him anyway he wants it. i have fantasized about this moderator to the extent that I have a picture of him on my wall that I printed after seeing a photograph of him on his website. the fantasies have kept me going and have helped to keep me  a part of this community.   ;D :D ;D :D ;) :p :-[  

HUMONGOUS: thank you tiger--i don't know how cute the moderator will think it  is ;D :D ;D

tigerwolf: Hey. Message me on Yahoo if ya could. I can't tell if its either bugging out or what.

hung: I have always told people I know that I have a container of black pepper on the night stand near my bed.

When asked shy, I simply tell them that I will use this when I am achieving an orgasm with my lover. Quickly I will throw some black pepper near my face so that I can sneeze with great vigor and intensity. To me this should result in a great thrust of my body along with an intense tensing of my entire body.

I suspect this would generate a most powerful orgasm. I have yet to achieve the timing on this activity; however I always look forward to this intense feeling that I think that I would have and also enjoy to the ultimate extend possible.

Tender: [quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=0#4 date=11/18/03 at 23:36:14]thank you tiger--i don't know how cute the moderator will think it  is ;D :D ;D[/quote]

yeeeeeeees.
im sure he is "flattered"....
:eek:
Tender

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=HUMONGOUS link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=0#2 date=11/18/03 at 23:26:20] the male moderator who shall remain nameless is purportedly not gay but is extremely sexy and I would love to have sex with him anyway he wants it. i have fantasized about this moderator to the extent that I have a picture of him on my wall that I printed after seeing a photograph of him on his website. [/quote]

Male moderator ... straight ... website with a photo. Why not name him? You've narrowed it down enough that it should be obvious to anyone who follows this board who the 'mystery moderator' is. And if he's ever been cyber-stalked as I have, he probably finds this post as creepy as I do.

ORCABOMBER: Sounds sort of like my thread, but "weird-ised".

gigantikok: I thought at first it may be me, but I don't have a website...

HUMONGOUS: do not concern yourself DMW-- it is not you, so this really should be of no interest to you. i do not cyberstalk, and i will not name the moderator. to hear that you were cyberstalked does not concern me. i am in no way interested in you and :'( :-/ :-X :-[ ??? that is more info than i care to have shared with me.  

gigantikok: He was never concerned as to whether or not it was him. Anyway, we pretty much know who it is.

HUMONGOUS: gigantikok do not flatter yourself  at my expense. you thought it was you. lol. hardly.you guys are way off mark. this is a fantasy that i posted --nothing more. i am comfortable at keeping it at that. i am not looking to turn this into reality. i am not concerned that you or DMW or anyone else may or may not know who it is. if you feel you do then .......so be it. i do feel that it is very intrusive for you to invade my fantasy and try to take it to another level. leave it as a fantasy. i am comfortable leaving it as a fantasy and you and DMW should be just as comfortable with my decision to do just that.  :D ;D ::) :p :-[    if not then certainly you and DMW have the option of "naming" the moderator", since you two seem to be so eagerly concerned about my fantasy.lol.

tigerwolf: Hate to say it, but I agree.. You two are taking this a little bit far. He protected the name of the person, and its just a fantasy. Just because he admires someone who's straight and entertains himself with the thought of having sex with this person, does NOT make him a stalker. Its called fantasizing, which is the topic of this post. Get over it.

Humongous, I'm sorry that this is going on for you. *hug* Drop me a line and say hi again. ^^:

HUMONGOUS: thank you tiger for your support. you would think they would concern themselves with something more relevant than a fantasy. i would think that DMW would be spending his time "keeping on the watch for the next hurricane" or being better prepared for the next one to hit his area, as oppossed to be overly concernd wih a school-boy fantasy. :D ;D :p :-[

tigerwolf: Its like another topic on the board that's been annoying me, with Britney Spears calling her ex boyfriend tiny. Who fucking cares? So he has a tiny dick. Then the drama queens on this board go off bitching about what a bitch and a slut she is etc.

Personally? If she's was not pleased with his size, and that was one of the deciding factors in her getting rid of him, all the power to her, at least she's going for what she wants. I'm no fan of hers myself, but she's got the right to say what she wants, and its called freedom of speech.

Just like on here, freedom of thought. And its the same drama queens trying to say that you're stalking this person etc, because you have a fantasy about sleeping with them. Almost as if these people have never once fucking fantasized about being with someone else, or taken a picture {THAT WAS POSTED ONLINE mind you.. } and hung it on their wall. I mean seriously, don't you people have more important things to do with your lives than critisize this person for having a fantasy? Jesus Christ.. I'm sure there's plenty of other problems in your life that could use some tending to.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not 'overly concernd' (sic) with the situation. I never entertained the thought that your 'crush' was on me; you said the moderator is straight, and I am not. Both Gigz and I know who your 'fantasy moderator studmuffin' is. I did not accuse you of cyberstalking him, but c'mon:
i have fantasized about this moderator to the extent that I have a picture of him on my wall that I printed after seeing a photograph of him on hs website. the fantasies have kept me going...

Does this really not sound the least bit obsessive to you? Am I the only one who gets mental flashes of John Hinckley, Jr., whacking off over photos of Jodie Foster when reading the quotation above? You might not be cyber-stalking Dee, but you're getting awfully creepy in your admissions.

And thank you for your concern, but I really have no need to keep an eye out for hurricanes. I'm currently not in their path.

norseman: Is it my imagination or is there a higher level of anger and righeous indignation on the board lately ?  For a support group there seems to be a lot of "need to be right", "need to get the last word in", or "need to antagonize" going on.  Anyone else noticed this ?

Just curious.  It's getting a little hot in here.  Think I'll leave and go out to catch a breath of fresh air now.

Tender: it must be your imagination...

i dont think if i were said Moderator that i would be happy myself.
seems like the next step would be to ask him to send a pair of used underwear?
kinda creepy lol.
i agree with DMW...
could have shared fantasy without putting someones identity here not having their permission.
and yes Mod, straight, and website, IS identifying info.
everyone knows who it is.
*I* would be uncomfortable with that.
the dictionary i have defines voyeurism as a prying observer who is usually seeking the sordid or the scandalous...
not a far cry you know... and isnt that bordering on stalking? or ilegal? or at least morally distasteful.
Tender