your fantasy?

tigerwolf: Ugh. I didn't want it to go here, but its going to obviously.

There is NOTHING, NOT ONE THING illegal about fantasizing. Is he following Dee around in real life and trying to get him to have sex with him? No. What is he doing? He's printed out a publically accessable picture online and hung it on his wall, and he entertains himself with the idea of sex. Its a fantasy! Get it through your head people and quit trying to make this into a big fucking drama about psycho stalkers and such. This topic is not about what you think of his fantasy, but about sharing fantasies, and you people have done nothing but work to turn this into Humongous sounding like a serial killer psychotic waiting to happen. Grow up, for christ's sake.

Andrea: Oh my goodness.
This thread is rather distasteful in all respects.
Wouldn't it be best for the moderator to delete the whole thing so we can start again?
The initial idea of posting and reading about fantasies you well endowed men have was rather intriguing after all.

Andrea xxx

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=0#17 date=11/20/03 at 15:55:50]I am not 'overly concernd' (sic) with the situation. I never entertained the thought that your 'crush' was on me; you said the moderator is straight, and I am not. Both Gigz and I know who your 'fantasy moderator studmuffin' is. I did not accuse you of cyberstalking him, but c'mon:

Does this really not sound the least bit obsessive to you? Am I the only one who gets mental flashes of John Hinckley, Jr., whacking off over photos of Jodie Foster when reading the quotation above? You might not be cyber-stalking Dee, but you're getting awfully creepy in your admissions.

And thank you for your concern, but I really have no need to keep an eye out for hurricanes. I'm currently not in their path. [/quote]
yes, you are the only one who gets mental flashes. your word not mine. you seem to be overly obsessed with this thread concerning my fantasy, and it is an obsession in itself. are you actually comparing this to the Hinckley-Foster situation? does this remind you of that and if so how? i would really like to know, considering what Hinckley did to try and impress Foster. i would suggest that you leave the steroids alone if you feel there is any resemblance. ::) :eek: :( ;D :p :-[

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=norseman link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=0#18 date=11/20/03 at 16:10:13]Is it my imagination or is there a higher level of anger and righeous indignation on the board lately ?  For a support group there seems to be a lot of "need to be right", "need to get the last word in", or "need to antagonize" going on.  Anyone else noticed this ?

Just curious.  It's getting a little hot in here.  Think I'll leave and go out to catch a breath of fresh air now.[/quote]
i agree with you wholeheartedly. i posted my fantasy and now i am being taken to task for doing so. the level of anger suggests that i am being attacked. to insult to injury Tender has weighed in with guidelines for posting fantasies   ;D :D :p ::) ???

Tender: :D
guidelines eh?

well anyone with even a shred of social grace,
knows one can post all the fantasy he wants, BUT when you put someones NAME in it, without their permission,
its unmannerly at best.
it seems most of the other mindful posters here agree.
thats the thing, fantasy neednt have included a name.
ever think the dream hunk might be uncomfortable with that?
as DMW has so elequently put before--- "plonk"... :D

Tender

sfsbdgb: I was gonna say, I thought this was a post of Fantasy...not "reality" ... Humongous you sound like a great fantasy ....but if you ever want reality... :D ;)

tigerwolf: [quote author=Tender link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=20#24 date=11/21/03 at 06:24:10] :D
guidelines eh?

well anyone with even a shred of social grace,
knows one can post all the fantasy he wants, BUT when you put someones NAME in it, without their permission,
its unmannerly at best.
as DMW has so elequently put before--- "plonk"... :D

Tender [/quote]

Um. He didn't post a name. DMW did.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=20#26 date=11/21/03 at 06:34:38]

Um. He didn't post a name. DMW did.[/quote]

He indicated a straight male moderator with a website that had his picture. That could only be Dee, and any regular reader of the board can figure that out with zero difficulty. Pointing out the object of his affection with such specifics is as good as naming him.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=20#26 date=11/21/03 at 06:34:38]
Um. He didn't post a name. DMW did.[/quote]

DMW has already said what I wanted to so I will just agree with him here that Humongous did identify the subject of his fantasy.  H you have been put to task for the identification of the person not for posting a fantasy as others have done.  

[quote author=Tender link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=20#24 date=11/21/03 at 06:24:10] well anyone with even a shred of social grace,
its unmannerly at best.
[/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree with Tender.  The subject of the fantasy may very well be embarrassed and/or feel uneasy with this.

And H, there was nothing wrong with the fantasy in itself!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the record, I believe that fantasizing about someone is perfectly normal. And if you want to put that fantasy object's picture on
the wall like you're a teenaged girl moist for Justin Timberlake, fine. That's not what most creeped me out ... it's the phrase, "the fantasies have kept me going," that gave me that Hinckleyesque chill. The fantasy of having sex with Dee gives you the impetus to continue? Does that sound obsessive to anyone else, or is it just me? I can only go by what I read.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=20#29 date=11/21/03 at 19:39:44] "the fantasies have kept me going," that gave me that Hinckleyesque chill. The fantasy of having sex with Dee gives you the impetus to continue? Does that sound obsessive to anyone else, or is it just me? I can only go by what I read.[/quote]

It does come over as borderline obsessive.

As you say DMW, it is perfect normal for people to have sexual fantasies about other people.  The problem comes when it's the only thing someone has.  As Jodie knows.

Now folks - back to your fantasies!

HUMONGOUS: gosh! i feel delighted by  insightful information that you all have given to me. i see the error of my ways. i now know that I am obsessed with @#$%., and that i am just another Hinckley. and i have you all to thank for this. please feel free to continue analyzing  my statements so that i may learn even more about myself. ;D :eek: ::) :p :-[

HUMONGOUS: ;D :mad: 8)since you are all so very interested in my fanatsies i thought i would post another one. this one is one i have had since high school. i have always wanted to make love to a corpse, and actually came close to doing it one time when my best friends mom passed away. however the undertaker had reservations about it. i get erect just thinking about the stiffness of the body. i have oftentimes fantasized about putting whipped cream or honey on the penis of a dead corpse and just slurping it off. i have on my bedroom wall pics of corpses and i one day hope to fulfill this fantasy. if there are any others out there who share this fantasy won't you please come forward and tell me abou it. :D

gigantikok: omg.

yuck.

you are either really good at lieing to get a rise out of people, or really fucked in the head. My opinion, of course, and you are just going to respond a snappy little sarcastic "OH, well thank you for telling me what is wrong with me :mad: :( :eek: ;D :D ;) ???" post. You are so predictable.

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1035871977;start=20#33 date=11/22/03 at 01:51:22]omg.

yuck.

you are either really good at lieing to get a rise out of people, or really fucked in the head.  My opinion, of course, and you are just going to respond a snappy little sarcastic "OH, well thank you for telling me what is wrong with me :mad: :( :eek: ;D :D ;) ???" post.  You are so predictable.[/quote]
"thank you for telling me what is wrong with me"
that is an appropriate response for a comment such as yours. you are not worthy of more than that. :p ::) :eek: :-[
is it that i am predictable or that you know me better than most :D :D ;D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Guess I'm always to last to know these things...

Thanks, H., for the compliments and for being forthright about your fantasies. You could have saved yourself some extra keystrokes and just identified me. I'm not creeped out. Though unexpected, I find it flattering. I think I'm a little too busy with real world affairs to get too overly involved in this fantasy. I just accept it for what it is: someone expressing their opinion. I don't fully get the sense of "adoration" I feel from you, but then I've realized that in the realm of feelings there's plenty that go unexplained or misunderstood. As long as you're tasteful about communicating this sort of thing, I don't mind talking about it.

Now, when dead roses and pig hearts with nails driven through them start showing up at my door...

tigerwolf: Thanks for proving my point and being mature about it and accepting, Dee. Its really a breath of fresh air.

HUMONGOUS: .... :D ;Dvery tastefully worded Dee, thank you for making the others look like, what they truly are ------ a bunch of Jackasses-- ;D ;D :D :p :-[ ::) ??? 8) :eek: :D ;) :) DMW and Tender being #1 and #2, respectively.

i feel so...so....so....vindicated!!!! ;D :D  ah! yes! that's it!   vindicated ;D :D ;D ;D

ORCABOMBER: You're a lot braver than I am. Okay that's obvious and old news.

Personally, you'd have to be unique(er) than anyone I know, personally, if I told half the people I want to "share DNA with" my intent, I'd be dead, seriously.

H, you sure you're not a Q3 bot? T, H can look after him/her/itself.

Later.

GreenEyes: So many fantasies floating through this mind of mine.  To pinpoint wouldn't do it justice however I can say some fantasies I have had I have carried through and some I never thought I would experience I have.  :)

One that just popped into my mind is to be driven about NYC in a long stretched limo and just going crazy with lover over and over as the streets of Manhattan pass us by.