Your fashion style:- the poll

What is your style

• Total voters

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
black jeans or blue- but never any kind of docker or pleated pants.
Collared shit, but never polo nor anything else "knit". Usually solid colors

I never wear t shirts, nor shorts.
Nice looking, but not overly gaudy sneakers

So what category does this fit into?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Casual/trendy. I like the new things of fashion and try to follow it as soon as I can. Love clothes and I'm glad many things suit me lol. I try to stand out, but don't want to be the focus point of attention.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummmm, do women get to weigh in on this? I'm stylish but have no set particular style - just look good in my clothes (or out of 'em). I prefer men who show their package off to best advantage in how they dress, whatever their style...........

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my style!
It depends on the day and ocassion, but anything can go as trendy-casual, unique sometimes or some specific way of dressing at other times.
What i don't do is dress as if i was at a resort, when going out, I always wear something that is flexible enough to allow me to go to a nice restaurant or to a concert at sudden notice during the afternoon.
Importantly, I have to match my mood to my clothes and I am always in good spirit (not to be confused to innocently happy) and happy when I see myself at the mirror, I like to think people can catch that from my personae and dress code.