Your fave screenname on LPSG

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeffery_stelesvyle if I could pronounce it. :biggrin1: I don't know. But there are too many starting with Hung. Remember Match Game? If this were that show, Gene Rayburn would say "Hung Blank". Hung _______!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im a huge fan of Manly Banisters and SpoiledPrincess

Vince, such a unique one since you dont have anything leaning towards the size of that beautiful cock of yours!

Oh yeah and the name "icanthinkofaname" i saw on here. Thats ingenius. I like my name because its pretty right on and easy to remember. The ones with tons of numbers are hard to remember. If i could recreate my name on here i'd probably pick my old AOL chat name BadMouther

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my favourite nicks on the net have been ones I've used in various places, I think my all time favourite might have been SexFairy.

I'm not going to make a list of my favourite nicks on here because I know I'd only forget some.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
'BedheadRed' just oozes sex. It conjures a vision of hard pounding fucking with her red head banging the headboard.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
'Spoiled Princess' makes me think she'd break the bank just keeping her in shoes...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
'BedheadRed' just oozes sex. It conjures a vision of hard pounding fucking with her red head banging the headboard.

Well ya know, i have some pretty good bed head after a serious session of pounding. You have no idea how much i love to be fucked so hard that i eventually end up against the headboard with no where to go and made to take it hard.

Thanks for once again getting me nice and frisky before i have to leave for work! You naughty boy!

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jeffery_stelesvyle if I could pronounce it. :biggrin1: I don't know. But there are too many starting with Hung. Remember Match Game? If this were that show, Gene Rayburn would say "Hung Blank". Hung _______!

Aw, thanks Italian. Its pronounced Stay-liss-while. It is actually the last name of a very good childhood friend of mine and I have always found it fascinating.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think ManlyBanisters is the most memorable.

SpoiledPrincess is the most descriptive.

BedheadRed is a sultry, sexy name.

DeepSun is also very sexy and alluring.

Super_Crayon is weird at first, then made me laugh when I found out the story behind the name.