Your fave screenname on LPSG

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm glad my handle amuses (as the tea-pot said to the cosy :rolleyes: - sorry) - I posted this before but I feel compelled to repeat that I nicked the name ManlyBanisters. A friend invented an X-rated James Bond cartoon ("The name's Banisters..."), complete with an array of characters such as Miss Honeyfanny, Dr.Gonad, etc. I thought I had some of his sketches, indeed I went looking for them sometime back (for the other MB, I believe) but it seems they are gone - a shame - I'd love to have that as a gallery.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i know mine is pretty boring, but i like it. i always wanted to be part of a monarchy. :p

but i do like exwhysee. it took me a while (sometimes i'm really dense..lol) to see the small cleverness in it. exwhysee = XYZ.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now,I do like a good claro too,you know!
I also like "DEEP in DC" too, or as he is better known, DC_DEEP!
cigarbabe:saevil:
Now you are just flirting, you shameless hussy! How original - a handle that describes my geographical location and my pharyngeal capacity.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty since most of the time I am anything but... I love names like Invisibleman or Inkubus with hidden messages or jokes.

I was going to name myself Naughtyman but I am actually extra virgin like olive oil. It would be my luck to meet a frekky guy and I'd be like "Sir, I would very much like to snuggle and watch "The Notebook" with you. Is that alright?"

And he'd pick me up in his large strong arms (all 5'7" man :wink:) and he would make sweet summer rain love to me. That is the fantasy...

In reality, he likes to get bitch slappt and pisst on. Which normally happens...or I end up meeting the sociopathic kind of guy. Which is kinda who I end up with...the man of my "gawddamned awful" dreams. :confused::rolleyes::smile:

D

deleted3782

but i do like exwhysee. it took me a while (sometimes i'm really dense..lol) to see the small cleverness in it. exwhysee = XYZ.

Awe thanks. I see this as my epitaph:

R.I.P.
Here lies Exwhysee
He had a small cleverness in him

That just about sums it up for me. Its as if you saw my soul...:rolleyes:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres no secret to my user name, it has nothing to do with L.A. or a Fever, the name is my actual name and is french, which makes sense if you look at it on a deeper level, because truthfully i'm arrogant enough to use it.
Sometimes i fear my kids will google me up to this site, that's the dad in me, hence my other user name dadyloves, but when the time comes they discover me it'll be a wake up call that dad is just like other people, sexual by nature.
chris

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awe thanks. I see this as my epitaph:

R.I.P.
Here lies Exwhysee
He had a small cleverness in him

That just about sums it up for me. Its as if you saw my soul...:rolleyes:
I don't know why you're calling it a "cleverness" now, and it's not small!:biggrin1:

What? You weren't talking about my penis? Really?

Never mind.