Your favorite ball stretcher?

D

deleted557465

Well I haven't figured it out from the Internet yet. I'm currently stacking two metal ball stretchers and I feel like I'm getting great progress and more skin every day :)
I was looking for a new kind or even a better type of stretcher such as bull bag or silicone tubes. I put on the weights on daily basis and keep them on during while sitting at my desk at work. I'm looking for recommendations for the best stretchers for daily use, which are also comfortable to wear for a long period of time.
Get you ball stretchers today!! This is by far the best sex toy I've ever used :)

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've been using this recently. It's pretty comfortable. I wear it at night.
http://www.shop.oxballs.com/SQUEEZE-BLUBBERY-BALLSTRETCHER-OXBALLS-OX-1422.htm

Here's a question..
I like to wear boxers. If I use this thing...or any other ball stretcher while I'm at work, it looks like I'm delivering a baby in my pants. I have to wear compression shorts so I don't attract too much attention. Have you guys found any other ways to manage bulges?

D

deleted557465

I've been using this recently. It's pretty comfortable. I wear it at night.
http://www.shop.oxballs.com/SQUEEZE-BLUBBERY-BALLSTRETCHER-OXBALLS-OX-1422.htm

Here's a question..
I like to wear boxers. If I use this thing...or any other ball stretcher while I'm at work, it looks like I'm delivering a baby in my pants. I have to wear compression shorts so I don't attract too much attention. Have you guys found any other ways to manage bulges?

Well I do get more semi during the day wearing these so my bulge is significantly bigger than usual. I also use boxers sometimes and Im just loving it when my bulge is bigger and more noticeable :) enjoy your fat bulge!

D

deleted557465

Oxballs Bent is my favorite. Silicone and comfortable all day. Tough to get on at first, you feel like you need a third hand but you get the hang of it. Wearing it right now...
But what if I want to stack more stretchers? I want to get massive results eventually :)

Reactions: allmanbud

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But what if I want to stack more stretchers? I want to get massive results eventually :)
Oxballs bent comes in two sizes, get the large. Good stretch throughout the day. I find it gets more comfortable the longer it's on and your balls adjust to it.

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oxballs bent comes in two sizes, get the large. Good stretch throughout the day. I find it gets more comfortable the longer it's on and your balls adjust to it.
i wear a 16 oz weight at night while I sleep. It takes a few days to get used to, but you get more than 8 hours of constant pulling.

Reactions: allmanbud

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I went to a nudist camp last summer, and I was in a hot tub with a guy with really long balls.. They were almost hypnotizing... That's when I decided to try for the same thing. Soon after that trip, I got a 16 oz ball weight and a 24 oz ball weight. I also have a few silicon stretchers.
I've been laying out in my back yard as much as I can this summer. I can already tell that as soon as everything warms up in the sun, I'll be the hypnotizing one in the hot tub this summer. :)

D

deleted557465

I went to a nudist camp last summer, and I was in a hot tub with a guy with really long balls.. They were almost hypnotizing... That's when I decided to try for the same thing. Soon after that trip, I got a 16 oz ball weight and a 24 oz ball weight. I also have a few silicon stretchers.
I've been laying out in my back yard as much as I can this summer. I can already tell that as soon as everything warms up in the sun, I'll be the hypnotizing one in the hot tub this summer. :)
haha that's a goal!! I also wanna get really low hangers which will match the length of my flaccid and even lower if it's possible. I think that's really hot and manly..

I just got magnetic ball stretcher from Fort troff yesterday and an oxballs 8 ball today. I wore the metal one all day today and it was amazing! I do wish the ID of the metal one was bigger and the magnets were a little stronger but very pleased with it. Definitely gonna buy the biggest size the have next

D

deleted557465

I
I just got magnetic ball stretcher from Fort troff yesterday and an oxballs 8 ball today. I wore the metal one all day today and it was amazing! I do wish the ID of the metal one was bigger and the magnets were a little stronger but very pleased with it. Definitely gonna buy the biggest size the have next
I just got the BENT1 Oxballs and that feels incredible. My bulge is pushed forward and it just feels so natural and so comfortable for the thighs

The Oxballs Bent is great. How is the D2irt Troff magnetic stretcher overall? I've wanted one for months, but wasn't sure if it's worth it.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The Oxballs Bent is great. How is the D2irt Troff magnetic stretcher overall? I've wanted one for months, but wasn't sure if it's worth it.
Dont waste your money on the Troff stretcher, its smaller sized, the magnetic will not hold if there is any pressure at all, weight is terrific no question, but it will cut the fuck out of your sack with the sharp edges also

rockys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do I find one that fits well?
Do you guys wear them all day ?
My weight is from gear essentials I have the larger inner diameter as they come in only 2 sizes. I wear 1.75" cockring daily all day on the balls. I can wear the weight all day if its warm & my body is warm & loose.

cutelincs

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Guys,

I have just received the oxballs bent, feals great and tugs on my balls. As a newbie, and I have only worn it once so far, how long should i be wearing this? I managed 30 mins before it become uncomfortable and my balls started to feel cold so I took it off. Any advice would be great, love to get up to a full day wear!