Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I often wear 22 oz. split steel collar for days on end. The challenge is finding the right clothes to wear when out and about! At night I often add another 8 oz and when home doing chores or relaxing I'll add another 22 oz and sometimes a few inches of leather. Couple of my longer stretches:
View media item 1071845View media item 1061344

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I often wear 22 oz. split steel collar for days on end. The challenge is finding the right clothes to wear when out and about! At night I often add another 8 oz and when home doing chores or relaxing I'll add another 22 oz and sometimes a few inches of leather. Couple of my longer stretches:
[photo="medium"]1071845[/photo] [photo="medium"]1061344[/photo]

Those are AmAzInG.

Reactions: red7.5

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i wear a 16 oz weight at night while I sleep. It takes a few days to get used to, but you get more than 8 hours of constant pulling.
I wear a similar combined weight at night. It feels so great when the weight pushes against my thigh or crotch as I find it slightly arousing. :)

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i wear a 16 oz weight at night while I sleep. It takes a few days to get used to, but you get more than 8 hours of constant pulling.
Yes, it's an easy way to weigh them down. Just after waking wearing 30 oz:
View media item 1079487

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oxballs Bent is my favorite. Silicone and comfortable all day. Tough to get on at first, you feel like you need a third hand but you get the hang of it. Wearing it right now...
Willing to give stretching a try with Oxballs Bent. But how can I even put it on when my balls have little/no hang to begin with? Pretty much impossible.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Willing to give stretching a try with Oxballs Bent. But how can I even put it on when my balls have little/no hang to begin with? Pretty much impossible.
At first I felt like I needed three hands ... You get the hang of it after a while, the silicone stretches very well. Get it as open as possible, can be adjusted once on. Also, after you've had it on a while your balls sort of settle in. Some use a little corn starch as powder.

Mine just broke after a lot of hard use, planning on buying another! This time the larger size.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At first I felt like I needed three hands ... You get the hang of it after a while, the silicone stretches very well. Get it as open as possible, can be adjusted once on. Also, after you've had it on a while your balls sort of settle in. Some use a little corn starch as powder.

Mine just broke after a lot of hard use, planning on buying another! This time the larger size.
I have so little hang that my balls just end up getting crushed in the tunnel of the Oxballs Bent. There is not enough length for my balls to extend through the tunnel.

Hopefully this description makes sense to you.

Now you can see why I want to do some stretching in the first place.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are a STAR bud!!!

jockstrap89

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is amazing! I have longish balls to begin with, but this is my dream end goal haha. Good work dude!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL man!!!

D

deleted972421

May I suggest checking out Gear Essentials. They offer the highest quality ball weights and cockrings, along with an informative blog and photos. Yes, you will pay more for their products, but you will see the difference in finish and quality... and their hardware is made in Minnesota! www.gearessentials.com

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
May I suggest checking out Gear Essentials. They offer the highest quality ball weights and cockrings, along with an informative blog and photos. Yes, you will pay more for their products, but you will see the difference in finish and quality... and their hardware is made in Minnesota! www.gearessentials.com
MY problem is that the interior dimension is too small!
I find that 1 3/8" inside diam won't fit around my balls and I can't find any bigger sizes!
I think I need 1 1/2" or more?
Any ideas where to find?

D

deleted972421

MY problem is that the interior dimension is too small!
I find that 1 3/8" inside diam won't fit around my balls and I can't find any bigger sizes!
I think I need 1 1/2" or more?
Any ideas where to find?
I think your measurements are off. Most places don't start making cockrings with less than 1 1/2" inside diameter. Gear Essentials start at 1 3/4" inside diameter

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think your measurements are off. Most places don't start making cockrings with less than 1 1/2" inside diameter. Gear Essentials start at 1 3/4" inside diameter
Just checked again.
They quote interior demensions of 1.25"
Show me where the larger sizes are for me.
Many thanks

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bought my first ball stretcher ring and it came today. Didn’t want to go too heavy on the weight. For the first one. But it does Feel great it’s a simple 8oz ring I bought on amazon.

I always loved the look of hangers and wanted them for myself I think I’m going to up the weight soon
Hey buddy...just got the same ball stretcher from Amazon today. No problems getting it on. I’ve got super low hangers. Feels great just walking around with this on really adding some heft to my ballsac. Gonna jerk off with it and my poppers a little later today. Hope you’re is making you feel great too!

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a nudist camp last summer, and I was in a hot tub with a guy with really long balls.. They were almost hypnotizing... That's when I decided to try for the same thing. Soon after that trip, I got a 16 oz ball weight and a 24 oz ball weight. I also have a few silicon stretchers.
I've been laying out in my back yard as much as I can this summer. I can already tell that as soon as everything warms up in the sun, I'll be the hypnotizing one in the hot tub this summer. :)
Sounds great buddy! Would love to join you in the hot tub. When I’m in heat, like a sauna, steam room, hot tub, etc., my nuts really hang low. Love the feeling and especially any looks from other guys...no matter if they’re straight or gay. Was in a steam room 2 weeks ago, hanging very low... a gay guy in his 40’s came in and sat across from me. We started a good conversation about the place as he’d never been there. Man I caught his eyes on my balls for a long, few moments as he talked to me. I eventually lifted my sac up, rubbed it a little, let it fall and once again, hang over the bench. We finished our talk and he had to leave to shower as he had enough heat. I just lubed up my dick with the sweat from my chest and pounded out a good load right on the steam room floor! Had to keep my eyes on the small window on the steam room door to check if anyone was coming in as this is not a gay steam room. Lots of straight REAL MEN use the facilities there too. That’s why I like to go there and watch their fucking straight dicks and balls just flop around. Perfect heaven!