Your favorite ball stretcher?

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds great buddy! Would love to join you in the hot tub. When I’m in heat, like a sauna, steam room, hot tub, etc., my nuts really hang low. Love the feeling and especially any looks from other guys...no matter if they’re straight or gay. Was in a steam room 2 weeks ago, hanging very low... a gay guy in his 40’s came in and sat across from me. We started a good conversation about the place as he’d never been there. Man I caught his eyes on my balls for a long, few moments as he talked to me. I eventually lifted my sac up, rubbed it a little, let it fall and once again, hang over the bench. We finished our talk and he had to leave to shower as he had enough heat. I just lubed up my dick with the sweat from my chest and pounded out a good load right on the steam room floor! Had to keep my eyes on the small window on the steam room door to check if anyone was coming in as this is not a gay steam room. Lots of straight REAL MEN use the facilities there too. That’s why I like to go there and watch their fucking straight dicks and balls just flop around. Perfect heaven!
LOL!!!
HOT!!!
Been there!
Done that!!!

Reactions: Beardon

lpsg0311

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oxballs Bent is my favorite. Silicone and comfortable all day. Tough to get on at first, you feel like you need a third hand but you get the hang of it. Wearing it right now...
Agree 100% - wearing mine now, too

Reactions: allmanbud

thick_guy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happy to have found this thread! I've long enjoyed the feeling of ball bands and stretchers. After trying a lot - what an addictive hobby, lol! I like to combine the short (15mm) Chain Gang ovalized ball weight with the Oxballs Cocksling2. Mmmmmm.

713246-1513986942-799c388ebd37e779206a0d1b3a8c92c6.jpg

I have gone heavier - I have a couple 30mm tall weights, too - but heavier wasn't necessarily better for me. The above setup feels pretty awesome. And I love the ovalized ring w/the offset joint, it's very easy to get on.

Will definitely check out the gearessentials link. Am a big fan of Oxballs' stuff - they do a very good job and seem to have good customer service. But I'm always looking for new toys, and will gladly check 'em out :)

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like the ovals. Always an issue balancing tight enough my small ball won't slip through with loose enough I don't get cold balls. The oval has been the answer for me, although I got mine from www.Secretleather.com I think they had the oval before chain gang did as I don't recall seeing it as an option at chain gang at the time.
Also for those new to this - http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
To the poster who said they're too tight to wear a stretcher - follow the link above.
My balls were so tight, basically they were warts at the bottom of my shaft & when cold they tucked up & inside!
After some years of weights use & manual stretching I can get as many as 5 stretchers on w/ some work. Yes, definite results & no more nausea from my balls tucking into my belly when it's cold out.
This is my newest toy I found on Aliexpress. A little smoother inside edges would be better, but overall enjoyable.
And when you look at it & say wait, that's a ball stretcher? - Yes it is, an oval taken to the next level. LOL
The "ball" is a friction fit, but it stays put.

20171224_194302.jpg

20171224_194351.jpg

poibear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like the ovals. Always an issue balancing tight enough my small ball won't slip through with loose enough I don't get cold balls. The oval has been the answer for me, although I got mine from www.Secretleather.com I think they had the oval before chain gang did as I don't recall seeing it as an option at chain gang at the time.
Also for those new to this - http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
To the poster who said they're too tight to wear a stretcher - follow the link above.
My balls were so tight, basically they were warts at the bottom of my shaft & when cold they tucked up & inside!
After some years of weights use & manual stretching I can get as many as 5 stretchers on w/ some work. Yes, definite results & no more nausea from my balls tucking into my belly when it's cold out.
This is my newest toy I found on Aliexpress. A little smoother inside edges would be better, but overall enjoyable.
And when you look at it & say wait, that's a ball stretcher? - Yes it is, an oval taken to the next level. LOL
The "ball" is a friction fit, but it stays put.

View attachment 918930

View attachment 918931
how on earth do you get it on?

At first I felt like I needed three hands ... You get the hang of it after a while, the silicone stretches very well. Get it as open as possible, can be adjusted once on. Also, after you've had it on a while your balls sort of settle in. Some use a little corn starch as powder.

Mine just broke after a lot of hard use, planning on buying another! This time the larger size.
Vent is my favorite, too. Excellent choice!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how on earth do you get it on?
LOL!
1st, remove the little round stopper.
2nd, hella lube it & you.
3rd, put it on just like an oval - you feed your sack into it, just in a curving manner.
4th, put the round stopper in. Of course it's round & lubed & a tight friction fit going on in back of your sack where you can't see.
20171224_205036.jpg
20171224_204331.jpg

What do they say in the CarMax commercial.... All business up front, a party in the back. :cool:

Last edited:

THEBRUSHER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I haven't figured it out from the Internet yet. I'm currently stacking two metal ball stretchers and I feel like I'm getting great progress and more skin every day :)
I was looking for a new kind or even a better type of stretcher such as bull bag or silicone tubes. I put on the weights on daily basis and keep them on during while sitting at my desk at work. I'm looking for recommendations for the best stretchers for daily use, which are also comfortable to wear for a long period of time.
Get you ball stretchers today!! This is by far the best sex toy I've ever used :)
Stick with the metal rings! I’ve got three on 24/7 and they have def stretched for an amazing low hang. Check my pics

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

icold666v2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted994618

Definitely enjoying the stretch and after 3 weeks I definitely am seeing a difference. However today was the day that really made the stretching worth it. A guy at the sauna came up to me and after talking shit for a couple minutes he busted out man you’ve got a great set of balls

Question though what is the burning sensation I feel when I put it on? Am I going too heavy is it a chemical reaction to my skin with the metal? Just want to know what I’m doing wrong.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guesses here.
If exactly only the skin inside the ring - reaction.
If overall & esp. higher up the scrotum, too heavy.
If just at the joint or along the edges - might be catching some skin in the joint, may be a sharp edge to the ring.

Reactions: deleted994618
D

deleted994618

Guesses here.
If exactly only the skin inside the ring - reaction.
If overall & esp. higher up the scrotum, too heavy.
If just at the joint or along the edges - might be catching some skin in the joint, may be a sharp edge to the ring.

After reading up I realized it was too heavy. Didn’t know that was the the sensation it would give.