Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why are most of them so expensive theyre just paper weights basically
Some are made of expensive metals. Some have high quality with smooth edges (the slightest gap can cause rubbing & a sore). Others may be expensive just to make them appear to be a quality product. But if you consider the market - these are self-indulgent toys, they can get away with charging a lot for a lump of metal.

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
Some are made of expensive metals. Some have high quality with smooth edges (the slightest gap can cause rubbing & a sore). Others may be expensive just to make them appear to be a quality product. But if you consider the market - these are self-indulgent toys, they can get away with charging a lot for a lump of metal.
exactly. I think theyre marking it up way more than what it costs

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
exactly. I think theyre marking it up way more than what it costs
Sure, but maybe they want to eat & have medical insurance... I don't mind paying a little markup when I think about where it goes. There's not enough of these sold or profit per unit for me to be supporting someone's yatch.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive just got an oxball, find it tricky to put on and then feels so tight
If you look at the details, some are larger opening than others. Also, if your balls 'hang high', it will be tight, but they can grow/stretch to a point it won't be so tight. Just be sure they don't get cold, that's bad as you're restricting blood flow.

Reactions: Blokeboy

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
Sure, but maybe they want to eat & have medical insurance... I don't mind paying a little markup when I think about where it goes. There's not enough of these sold or profit per unit for me to be supporting someone's yatch.
can get a weighted clamp for $1.99 at hardware stores. So for them to essentially sell the same thing for $40 -_-

Reactions: allmanbud

icold666v2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I could have started with something that large. Congratulations & much enjoyment to you.
BTW, it's not cheap - the first one carries the cost of all the others that WILL follow, LOL![/QUOTEkno
you think it too big for me?

Gaius89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Since im cheap i have always used more conventional things for ball stretching like wrapping cloth around them ,shoelaces and recently i have used cable clamps, yes like the ones used for clamping, they are really safe and they measure half inch each, i have used 4 at max, only negative is that i cant move too comfortably with them.

Reactions: allmanbud

montyanon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since im cheap i have always used more conventional things for ball stretching like wrapping cloth around them ,shoelaces and recently i have used cable clamps, yes like the ones used for clamping, they are really safe and they measure half inch each, i have used 4 at max, only negative is that i cant move too comfortably with them.
Try the leather stretchers- not expensive and easy to put on and take off!
Have a few pics on my profile

interes_ted

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have the 40mm high oval metal stretcher from chain gang. so much more comfy than the round ones as the scrotum and 'cords' sit more naturally and move throughout hte day so no pressure sores or pain. i've ordered a second 20mm high one to add on top.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have the 40mm high oval metal stretcher from chain gang. so much more comfy than the round ones as the scrotum and 'cords' sit more naturally and move throughout hte day so no pressure sores or pain. i've ordered a second 20mm high one to add on top.
I have always wondered about the oval ones, I would like one. Is sizing difficult?

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oxballs Bent is my favorite. Silicone and comfortable all day. Tough to get on at first, you feel like you need a third hand but you get the hang of it. Wearing it right now...
II checked their website and their longest silicon "Morph" is about 7.5 cm long. However my balls can have a such length (measured from the bottom of the penis to the beginning of the ball) without a stretcher when relaxed. Is there a point getting it then?

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
II checked their website and their longest silicon "Morph" is about 7.5 cm long. However my balls can have a such length (measured from the bottom of the penis to the beginning of the ball) without a stretcher when relaxed. Is there a point getting it then?
@FaceIt When you are not relaxed it will be stretching you. when relaxed, stack it - add something else to keep your stretch going. For you it would be 1 item to replace 2 or 3 'regular' stretchers.

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@FaceIt When you are not relaxed it will be stretching you. when relaxed, stack it - add something else to keep your stretch going. For you it would be 1 item to replace 2 or 3 'regular' stretchers.
Cool so you advise to get it. I am worried about internal circumference - it says around 7.62 cm. I checked it and it looks very tight to me - or it is a illusion? My balls are not so small I don't want to cut the blood flow. Usually so far I had troubles with the size of all stretchers and I made my own parachute for night.
My circumference of the skin above balls in the middle between penis and balls when relaxed is around 12-13 cm, I can stretch it to max 11 cm but not to 7.6 cm.
How much is this silicon elastic?