Your Favorite "Big Dick Moment"

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Aug 21, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Last fall I briefly dated this woman who was recently divorced. She was justing turning forty. She dated this guy from age 15, married him at 19. Since splitting with him, she had sex once in six months and she laid out in a party invitation that she wanted me to come over and bang her.

So, when she drags me into her room, away from the party, and gets my pants off, she gives me the full gamut of praise comments. She tells me that her ex was maybe half my size and pointed to a spot on my cock about four inches up the shaft. Anyway, we went at it in a pretty furious fashion, and she continued, to be pretty vocal in her praise. As I said she was my age and had a couple of kids, so she could easily accomodate and appreciate a lot more than she had been getting.

We finally, decided to get dressed and join everyone else. When I stepped out of the bedroom and started down the hall, one of the other guys there leaned over to me and said "I think she likes you."

Unfortuantely, she turned out to be a bit of a drunken stalker, but that didn't matter at this point in the story.

2. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

Sooo...

You're happy because you had sex with a divorced woman who was married to a man with a 4" penis and she liked your PP?

:yourock:

3. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

But, to be fair, I have a strange disposition myself.

If I find a woman who makes me wait awhile before having sex with me I'll be gentle and caring of her comfort and needs.
    However, when I find a woman who gives it up on the first night then I don't think twice about using her like a ragdoll. More often than not, they'll bleed and some even cry, had a few "give up" and quit, even. I don't think its mean or anything, I just look at it as giving a slut what she came for.

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Yikes.

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, that's a bit rough. I don't really want to hurt anyone during sex, no matter what our relationship has been like prior to the act. Times where pain has ensued would be among my "least favorite big dick moments." I guess everyone is different.

6. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Wow, that's a bit rough. I don't really want to hurt anyone during sex, no matter what our relationship has been like prior to the act. Times where pain has ensued would be among my "least favorite big dick moments." I guess everyone is different.
    [post=339486]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

LOL,
    Yeah blood, pain and crying seems a lil out of place..........at least for most people.....

7. steve319

Gold Member

It seems unhealthy to me to see sex as a punishment for a partner--to take pride in doling out pain, especially based on judgement of a partner's "loose" morals. Slippery slope, I think.

I mean, wouldn't the man qualify as a slut as well for "giving in" on the first date? It takes two to tango.

Maybe I'm just being particularly humorless this morning. Or maybe it's that I've worked with too many convicted felons who have said almost the exact same thing.

Don't mean to pick at you, SUMYUNGUY--just trying to help. We all have reactions and thought processes that startle us a bit when we realize that we have them. Maybe it would be a good thing to ask yourself why this attitude surfaces in these situations (a learned double-standard about a woman's right to have sex?) and what you can do to alter it. Have you had a past experience that would have created a bit of resentment toward women?

8. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

It's a double standard, the first date thing/manslut-womanslut. Thats just the way it is, always has been, and probably always will be.

9. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

As long as both parties are ok with it, who cares.

Everyone likes a little pain with their pleasure. And if you don't like pain you probably like giving it.

10. Wave

Wave Member

i'm with Steve319, SUMYUNGUY....there sounds like some frustration/resentment with chicks going on there, and it IS kinda like what felons have to say, also not to be attacking you for putting your feelings/opinions out there, dude. why would you want to use your unit to hurt someone? ask yourself if you would want that kind of experience to happen to your sister or mom or some close female friend who you are platonic with.

and yeah, it's definitely a double standard if she is a slut for wanting to have sex on the first date but you're just a guy going along for the bloody ride.....you're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution in terms of keeping that mentality alive. it's rather BS or at least lazy thinking, imo. :mad:

11. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Um, seriously WRONG, dude. It's that way for YOU and people LIKE YOU, not everyone. Get that straight now. So if you're cool that being a manslut is good with you, just DON'T assume it's good with everyone else.

That kind of shit pisses me off. Maybe that was not your intention, but you are one cocky dude, and a little humility once in a while on your part would do a lot of good for you.

Stuff that in you jeans.

12. blackwood

blackwood New Member

i'm with Steve319, SUMYUNGUY....there sounds like some frustration/resentment with chicks going on there, and it IS kinda like what felons have to say, also not to be attacking you for putting your feelings/opinions out there, dude. why would you want to use your unit to hurt someone? ask yourself if you would want that kind of experience to happen to your sister or mom or some close female friend who you are platonic with.

and yeah, it's definitely a double standard if she is a slut for wanting to have sex on the first date but you're just a guy going along for the bloody ride.....you're part of the problem if you're not part of the solution in terms of keeping that mentality alive. it's rather BS or at least lazy thinking, imo. :mad:
    [post=339935]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I've had potential partners break down and essentially run away from a sex encounter, knowikng THEY made a mistake by being bold enough to take me on.

In a physical encounter I never have wanted to injure or cause pain, certainly not bleeding - but apparently they did not believe my sincerity. Another night of dick in hand. Cause ain't no way yu gonna...........Well hurting can come both ways.

We gotta be responsible.

blackwood

13. SUMYUNGUY

SUMYUNGUY New Member

Sorry to the folks who don't agree with me. Well, I'm not really sorry, but I am polite enough to say that I am.

Mr. Music guy, you're right. I'm very cocky. Pun intended. Bwahahahaha.

Anyway. I guess my favorite moment was on spring break when I met the "good girl" who had never been in a one night stand but came to South Padre if only to just let loose. She got wrecked.

I guess I may share some things in common with convicts, or whoever, but that still leaves me far from any stereotype that some may foolishly preceive me as upon reading a few posts. I just happen to believe that skanks should be treated like such. Period.

14. Alley Blue

Gold Member

As long as both parties are ok with it, who cares.

Everyone likes a little pain with their pleasure. And if you don't like pain you probably like giving it.
    [post=339874]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

From what I read in Steve's post I got the impression he speaking about doling out punishment in a mean spirited way, not because of some mutually agreed upon S&M fantasy/scenario. If this is what SUMYUNGUY is speaking about, I find that pretty distasteful.

15. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

This one girl tried to choke the shit out of me while she was on top. I tried to handle it until her grip got too hard. "I usually go extra on purpose to see what I can get away with it," is what she said.

Fucking freak.

16. naughty

Gold Member

Hold up!

She did what to you? Oh no! That is unacceptable! She always liked to go a little extra to see what she could get away with? Heh, I've told you about these crazy a.. women you hook up with, baby!

K.

17. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

I used to bartend at my uncles bar, and I used to give free drinks to the hotties just in case things could turn my way after I got off work. Also, if there was a big group of people I would throw in some free drinks to get the tips flowing too. Well anyways, a very attractive married woman. "Jane" had been there with some friends for a few hours and were having a good time(me too as my uncle let me drink as long as it didn't get out-of-hand).
    Jane said Hey I've gotta tell you something. come here. So I followed her into the ladies room where she shut, locked the door and went down on me so fast I nearly fell down. Her tits were huge as I found out while trying to get my hands in there, she said, Nope this is for you, but maybe later, ok?
    The next Saturday I ended up fucking her brains out, I don't know if maybe the husband had a lil dick or maybe I didn't get a piece like this in a while, she scratched like a lion, though. Try hiding that from your girlfriend when you get home.........
    Great big tits, and I swear to god she came the first time I sucked on a nipple.
    She was a top 5 easily on the best pieces of ass ever.(that I've had-not you guys)
    I think we ended up fucking a few more times until a broken condom incident and well, you can figure the rest out, but I would love to again for old time sake.

Tad

18. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

Doc, I've heard almost the exact same thing from a girl giving me head once, I thought she was gonna suck the head off, the next day, I had a hickie on my dick!!
    Sounds great but that shit can hurt!!

19. steve319

Gold Member

Yeah, alley, that was how I had understood SUMYUNGUY's original post as well. I definitely believe that sex roles and s&m play can be healthy, carefree, and fun with the right couple in the right frame of mind, but that didn't sound like the case here. Maybe I misunderstood.

I had taken it as someone deciding that women needed to be hurt and punished for exercising similar freedoms that men have enjoyed for much longer.

Let's hope that this double standard gets stamped out in our lifetimes.

Any of our ladies willing to chime in on this?

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Not a lady, Steve, but I'll chime in with my thoughts re. a hung friend who refused to use lube because "I like to hear them hollo and plead for mercy". I think most guys are 'proud' of their endowment if average or above, but some extra big ones are far too anxious to demonstrate their size and to 'prove' it even to sexual partners. It's a sign of sickness and some of this has been revealed in this thread.

Luke

Draft saved Draft deleted