Your Favorite Erotica or fantasies?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Charlie14, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

I am in a relationship now and I am trying to understand more how to appeal to my girl's fantasies.. trying to understand what motivates women more sexually.. not physically so much but mentally and emotionally.

So what I am wondering is what women fantasize about most? Do you have any favorite erotic stories or fantasies? I don't mean physical stuff like grabbing me here or licking me there.. but scenarios or what makes you find your lover sexy. Like sometimes you hear that the sexiest thing their guy can do for them is the dishes or laundry... being considerate of them etc. Is this for real or just a joke.

Basically I just don't want to rely on physical.. my size.. but want to try to be everything I can for her.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    My favorite erotic novel is calle Eat Me. I think the author's name is Linda Jaivin. It's the story Sex in the City tried (and failed) to tell.

3. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Thanks, AlteredEgoE, I will check that out!

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's So Shy by Lena Matthews (looseid.com)

Wounded Hearts by Liz Andrews (looseid.com)

Club Shadowlands series by Clerise Sinclair (looseid.com)

But I also read literotica, xnxx.com and a few other ebooks sites. Most of us will have a different answer for you. Your best bet is to ask your girlfriend.

Personally speaking someone that loves me and shows me he loves me in little ways is the only fantasy I need. Most romantic night I've ever had was on the beach, watching the guy try to build a fire and fail epically (he was so cute trying to build it, I think he dug a 3-4 ft hole.) He just backed his truck up to the water and played my favorite music and danced barefoot in the sand with me in the moonlight. Of course it started raining, but it was still great because we just kept dancing. Best night ever for me.

5. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Thanks, submissivegirl83. That is exactly the kind of thing I am looking for. I Just feel like if you ask it kind of ruins it. I try to see what she is interested in and that helps but I am also interested in the things that she might not talk about or not even fully realize herself consciously if you know what I mean.

6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's always been the little stupid moments that mean the most to me. Paint wars while working on one of our places, falling off the fourwheeler being covered in mud and he just helped me up and got muddy with me. That's the stuff that counts to me. I wouldn't think you could go wrong with dinner and candles and romantic music. Rubbing her feet, bubble bath ;) Be inventive I'm sure you can think of a lot of different things to try. Everything that a man has done for me that I've appreciated the most have been free and simple.

7. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

As a guy I don't really like hearing about her past experiences and stuff.. I get jealous.. but is it the same for women in general? Would you rather hear about your guys previous sexual experiences/encounters? She has asked but I don't know how much I should talk about stuff.

#7 Charlie14, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  8. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really share that kind of stuff unless asked. I've never had a guy I was dating say what's the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for you or lets talk about sexual experience. I would feel silly telling him about it because that moment was in my past, but I would if he wanted to know. You have to remember that her experiences with you will be of YOU and HER. That cannot compare to the past. Make new memories for her to cherish with you.

I don't really care if a guy talks about his past experiences. Those women are in the past and there is a reason why they are there and I'm now with him. There is no reason to be jealous. Now if he was going on and on about a certain woman and how perfect she was, that might make me uncomfortable. Our pasts shape our futures. Those moments help make us into the people we are today.

9. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

What about movies? Are there certain actors and scenes you think are sexy.. certain personalities that turn you on?

Like with me girls that are geeky or girls that are very unconventional-weird turn me on.. like I like kind of crazy girls believe it or not. Eccentric I guess would be a good way of putting it. Or girls that are very assertive and aren't afraid to say what they like or tell you what they want.

#9 Charlie14, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  10. Patchos

Gold Member

Anything with Fabio on the cover.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I love the movie Body Heat, even though I don't find the main male character to be hot. Not into moustaches or his type, but it's still one of the absolute hottest movies I've ever seen and the erotic scenes are memorable and worth watching, so I'd say that's testimony to how incredibly hot the movie is, that it turned me on anyway. The movie part of the movie is actually good, too! Good plot, good acting, and good suspense.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Aw, that sounds wonderful!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes there are just these perfect little moments that mean so much and the ones you mentioned sound so beautiful!

I love it when my guy actually plans something romantic for me, especially if it's to mark a special occasion, because I know that he's trying, and that he wanted to create something special, memories for both of us to look back on, and that desire is what's so beautiful to me. It doesn't have to involve money, but the forethought involved and the things he chooses, those are the things that are meaningful.

I got jealous when I asked too many questions, too, but I asked him direct questions and he reluctantly answered them, so it's my own fault. I like the fact that he was sensitive about my feelings enough to try to avoid answering or telling me too much, such as not elaborating without prompting him with more questions, but he wasn't so evasive that he made me feel like he was being deceptive, and that he was concerned about making me feel bad. My questions put him in a tight spot and he navigated the dangers as well as could be expected. I'm not sorry that I asked, but I did not feel jealous before I asked, and now I do.

13. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

I will check that out Petite. Thank you!

Please post back here if you all see anything that is hot or sparks your imagination/fantasies. It's difficult for me to recall things that I find sexy just off the top of my head. It doesn't have to be anything deep either.. it could be just anything random like a scene in a comedy or something. haha Or just an advertisement for something online or someone's comments on here or a great kiss on a TV show.. etc etc.

14. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

Especially in a fairly new relationship, I think it's normal to feel some jealously about your partners past experiences. Just talk about whatever you feel comfortable with sharing. I don't think it's an unusual request tho.

15. VernalTiger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I loved Eat Me, as mentioned by AlteredEgo.

My favourite erotic writer is Elsie - deliciously dirty, with unexpected twists, and a refreshingly joyful tone to her writing... Sorry, distracted now...

16. D_Vlad D Impaler

D_Vlad D Impaler Account Disabled

i think girls have crazier fantasies then guys

17. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I'm ready the author "Sonny" right now and her Demon series. Not my usual cup of tea, but the stories are fantastic. Crazy stuff

18. Cherrylips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmm I love reading erotic stories - nothing gets me so hot and heavy but I can't provide any links or anything right now.

I usually fantasize about being dominated. Not in a BDSM way (although that is VERY hot from time to time) but like I imagine my boyfriend is just so horny for me that he just ravishes me, in this hot animalistic lustful way. I love the passion. I have also read a story recently about middle of the night sex, when one of you wakes up in the middle of the night unbearably horny and ease the other person to wake up by touching them and kissing them until you both are in this sleepy-like-whirl-of-ecstasy.

Phew, it's rather hot in here.

As for non-sexual things, I love it when my guy tries to be romantic and surprises me. It totally makes me melt. Like buying me flowers when there is no occasion, making us a surprise candle-lit bubble bath, even just calling me beautiful at the most random times. I guess its surprises.. it lets me know that he listens and pays attention to me and I find that very attractive.

#18 Cherrylips, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  19. Lil_girl

Lil_girl New Member

Albums:
    Well, I'm a LEO so apparently that explains why... I love to be told in the middle of sex, that I'm beautiful, pretty, hot, gorgeous, etc. Part of my fantasizing is being physically admired. I'm also a LEO in that I'm QUEEN of the jungle, in charge, the boss, etc. (very alpha) in the public world... So I'm a kinda submissive with my mate... (I want a man who can handle even ME! Show me who's REALLY in charge... Be my KING)

Many ladies have been describing what I call romantic... Which I have to have... And would lead me to want to have sex... But that's not my "fantasy"

My fantasy is all about play, take charge, TELL me what you're gonna do to me or how much you like what I do you. I'm quite uninhibited and playful --- so my thing would be... Sex on a beach, or behind a waterfall, tied up, role-play, in an airplane, in the same room where people are sleeping (or maybe NOT sleeping hehehe). You'd just have to know her temperament or general area of arousal.

Good luck!

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aha! So YOU are the webmaster of this site!

Draft saved Draft deleted