Your Favorite Female Bodytype

Your Favorite Female Bodytype

• Bodybuilder Betty

Votes: 31 4.5%
  • Apple Bottom

Votes: 102 14.8%
  • Pear Shaped (wide hips, narrow waist, narrow shoulders)

Votes: 89 13.0%
  • BBW

Votes: 32 4.7%
  • Supermodel Thin

Votes: 75 10.9%
  • Athlete

Votes: 213 31.0%
  • Hourglass (wider shoulders, wide hips, narrow waist)

Votes: 334 48.6%
  • Masculine (wide shoulders, narrow waist, narrow hips)

Votes: 31 4.5%

• Total voters

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that would be "woah!"

More like, "Body by Dow Chemicals". :D It would be a different matter altogether I think up close, personal and she was a natural beauty. When you see things like that up close, as in undulating before your nose - the mind tends to wander over viscometric properties of collagen suspensions and..... *drool*

As for that poll, meh - I did vote, but generally my vote is always, "yes please". And I will take two! One for each paw... :biggrin1:

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They did not have my chosen favorite: hourglass with cartoonishly large boobs... yeah, I know....oink, oink... am comfortable in my "pigness". And love for the big boobs...

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
as long as they're alive and smell good I don't have a lot of preference.

Didn't vote in the poll because no choice really seemed most right.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being hourglass not only because of fatty tissue deposits but because of musculature and bone structure I, of course, choose hourglass.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my youth and young adulthood my favorite body type was the classically curvaceous, voluptuous, hourglass type with a thin waist, stacked chest, ample buttocks and softly cushy in all the right places. Essentially the movie star standard of the day.

But since middle age I've grown more and more attracted to women who are, above all else, fit and trim. While a woman's nicely shaped tits and ass are still a big turn-on for me, these days I'll take an athletic, hard bodied woman over the classic pinup model any day. Some famous examples could include:

The tennis star Kim Clijsters, who is hardly a wasp-waist example of womanhood. For all her fitness and athleticism some might even be inclined to consider the body that her genetics dealt her as on the chunky side. Yet I find her to be a total turn-on.

Another famous athlete who is far from wasp-waisted and who I find wondrously attractive is the ex pro golfer Annika Sorenstam. She has little to offer in the T&A department, yet whenever I've seen her on TV I've fantasized over what it would be like to share her bed.

On the leaner side, with more of a swimmer's build, I've always been totally turned on by the professional beach volley baller, Holly McPeak. Again not much where T&A are concerned, but my God what a delicious looking body.

And, speaking of a swimmer's build, what man in his right mind would ever kick Amanda Beard out of bed. In spite of being a world class swimmer, with gold medals coming out of her ears, she has the voluptuous body that a lot of other men consider ideal. The best of both worlds, but for me her athleticism still trumps her curves.

Finally, and getting a little closer to my own age, an extremely athletic woman who I find to be incredibly sexy is Condoleezza Rice. I suffer the same fantasies over her as i do over Sorenstam whenever she shows up on TV. And for those of you who can't see past your own political prejudices I say get over it already, she's totally HOT!!!

Attachments

D

deleted299888

Whatever body types fit Faye Reagan, Holly Michaels, or Charlotte Stokely is what wins my love.

D_Dick_S_Lapp

Account Disabled
Media
Never really had a fav body type. Seems i might be leaning more towards full figured hour glass shaped women these days. But since i have yet to be with a woman like that i'll have ta get back to ya on that. :p

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
favorite female body type is the body type said female is comfortable in :smile:

i like tall, gangly girls. i like butch-built womangs. i love pillowy *okay, so maybe i have a favorite*

is the confident strip off i lurve. if she doesn't start out with the "bam! damn skippy, i am bringing the good lovin.. count yourself lucky" attitude.. i'd like to hope my sincere fawning over her all togethers helps improve her self evaluation.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
favorite female body type is the body type said female is comfortable in :smile:

i like tall, gangly girls. i like butch-built womangs. i love pillowy *okay, so maybe i have a favorite*

is the confident strip off i lurve. if she doesn't start out with the "bam! damn skippy, i am bringing the good lovin.. count yourself lucky" attitude.. i'd like to hope my sincere fawning over her all togethers helps improve her self evaluation.

this is true

a woman who looks like precious and is confident in her skin will always be hotter than a woman who looks like beyonce that is insecure