Your favorite Football movies?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Everybody's All American.

It was a great tragedy. The college football hero marries his sweetheart, the head cheerleader. They are a beautiful couple with lots of promise, but everything crumbles over the years as the glory days end.

It didn't focus on the play like, say, Rudy, but I still consider it a football movie.

The game scenes were shot in LSU's Tiger Stadium during the halftimes of actual LSU games to get the crowds (this is a pre-CGI movie). The goalposts were altered to resemble the vintage "H" posts needed during filming.

Last edited:

Rudy - such an inspirational story and based on a true story. I must have seen it 10 times by now, and could watch it again anytime. That's one for the DVD library.

I don't care for football in the slightest. I think being Lot's wife after she turned around would be more interesting.

I do like Rudy because I think Sean Astin is one of the cutest things to ever walk the planet.

I also like Knute Rockne All American because it's a great story and the cast is just near perfect. Even Ronald Reagan is good.

The only sports movie I really like enough to care about is the original Rollerball.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't really like American football, but I agree that *Everybody's All American* was a great movie.

Dennis Quaid gave one of the best performances I've ever seen in that movie. There was so much pain and confusion in his face, in some scenes, as the only world he knew passed him by. It was really heartbreaking.