Verified
Gold
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy from grinder who was in his 40s at the time i was 20 he was seeking for a bottom and i was seeking for a top we chatted for a few he was 6'0 tall very muscular he not only had a big ass dick but he had a thick girth he picked me up we went to his house as soon as he shut the door he pulled his pants down ssfe to say he was over 8 inches i started sucking his big ass dick then he took my clothes off took me up stairs he pulled out his lub and he lub me up he pinned my legs all the way back and he struggled a little because he was hurting me of how thick he was after he got in he fucked me so good for a good hour just switching positions he picked me up and fucked me i rode his dick so good he pulled out took off the condom and he showered me in cum which i thought was kind of nasty but it was hot at the moment we hooked up pretty oftwn after that lol

Magicboy93

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Tucson, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When i lived in Phoenix i met these two guys who were in a open relationship they both were fucking hot like i thought they were fake profile but they picked me up and thats when i realize they weren't fake they both had like 8 inch cock theh wwerr 5'7 or 5'8 muscular very handsome they took me back to their place once we were there they started kissing i had never had a threesome so i didnt know what to do so i stood there a bit confused but turned on because i had these two hot ass latinos making out infront of me they knew i was confused and asked me to suck them off they whipped out both their cocks and no lie they had about 8 to 8.5 inches of dick i started sucking both them off one of the guys got behind me and started eating my ass out spread my ass out and everything and he started fucking me while i sucked off his boyfriend and he was making out with him, they had a rule that i wouldn't make out with neither of them which i was okay with but one of the guys eneded up going out of the room for sone weird reason so his boyfriend started making out with me but i did not mind because of how hot he was they ended uo throwing me on the bed fucked me while i sucked off the other one they switched after about 10 mins i couldnt hold it in so i nutted all over my chest and face right after i did the guy i was sucking off blew his shot off to my stomach and face it was so hot they dropped me off and i moved back to Tucson and never heard from them again, so sad.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was actually the first time I fucked someone. We were in the basement of my home. It was bareback, basically because both of us had been fairly sheltered to this point and we only knew about straight sex - not gay sex. It was just a week or two after we graduated from high school and so at the time neither of us knew any better. I really liked this guy a lot so fucking him was an amazing experience. We ere both getting close to cuming when I heard a car outside. There was parking near the basement door and to get into the house you had to walk past the door. We were both pretty much past the point of new return. We paused until we heard the feet pass the door and then within another minute or two we both shot at the same time. I shot my load in him, again because we didn't know better then. Immediately after we came, I heard the door to the basement open and someone coming down the steps. There were two rooms to go through before you would get to the hall that took you to the basement door. My friend quickly pulled his pants up as did I - both of us dripping with cum. My mom came into the hallway and asked why we were in this part of the basement? It was not a great place to be in the basement. I explained that we had been talking and disturbing my dad, who was trying to sleep, so we moved as far away from him as we could. I don't know if she bought, but she walked away. After we heard her go up the steps my friend said that as we were standing there talking to my mom, the cum was running out of his ass and down his leg.

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was actually the first time I fucked someone. We were in the basement of my home. It was bareback, basically because both of us had been fairly sheltered to this point and we only knew about straight sex - not gay sex. It was just a week or two after we graduated from high school and so at the time neither of us knew any better. I really liked this guy a lot so fucking him was an amazing experience. We ere both getting close to cuming when I heard a car outside. There was parking near the basement door and to get into the house you had to walk past the door. We were both pretty much past the point of new return. We paused until we heard the feet pass the door and then within another minute or two we both shot at the same time. I shot my load in him, again because we didn't know better then. Immediately after we came, I heard the door to the basement open and someone coming down the steps. There were two rooms to go through before you would get to the hall that took you to the basement door. My friend quickly pulled his pants up as did I - both of us dripping with cum. My mom came into the hallway and asked why we were in this part of the basement? It was not a great place to be in the basement. I explained that we had been talking and disturbing my dad, who was trying to sleep, so we moved as far away from him as we could. I don't know if she bought, but she walked away. After we heard her go up the steps my friend said that as we were standing there talking to my mom, the cum was running out of his ass and down his leg.
Great story buddy

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago I had a regular FWB. We messed around for almost 7 years. Were comfortable with each other. Did quite a bit together. He was top. Typically laid back but would get aggressive every now and then. One of my fave fucks with him that gets me hard thinking about it .... He messaged me to ask if I was free and if he could stop by for a quick nut. Not unusual. He’s done that occasionally. But damn he was fucking horny and ornery. Walked in the front door already pitching a huge tent. Barely said ‘What’s up’ to him and he had me on my knees at the front door, his cock and balls out, rubbing them on my face, sliding his cock into my mouth. Did this for a few minutes and we moved to the bedroom. He knew where the lube was and grabbed it while I dropped my shorts and climbed on the bed. His pants were still around his ankles and he climbed on top of me. Drizzled lube in my crack, lubed up his hard dick, no condom, and got down to business. Gave me a minute to adjust and then fucked this shit out of me. Came within a min or two, collapsed on me. Hard dick still up my ass. Him panting. Slowly gyrating his hips against my ass. Gyrations picked up speed. He starts thrusting again. Next thing I knew it he was full blown fucking me again. This went on for about 15 min and he blasted another load up my ass. He started screaming that he was cumming again and flooding my guys with his nut juice and I lost it. Came without touching myself.

ray007

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Years ago I had a regular FWB. We messed around for almost 7 years. Were comfortable with each other. Did quite a bit together. He was top. Typically laid back but would get aggressive every now and then. One of my fave fucks with him that gets me hard thinking about it .... He messaged me to ask if I was free and if he could stop by for a quick nut. Not unusual. He’s done that occasionally. But damn he was fucking horny and ornery. Walked in the front door already pitching a huge tent. Barely said ‘What’s up’ to him and he had me on my knees at the front door, his cock and balls out, rubbing them on my face, sliding his cock into my mouth. Did this for a few minutes and we moved to the bedroom. He knew where the lube was and grabbed it while I dropped my shorts and climbed on the bed. His pants were still around his ankles and he climbed on top of me. Drizzled lube in my crack, lubed up his hard dick, no condom, and got down to business. Gave me a minute to adjust and then fucked this shit out of me. Came within a min or two, collapsed on me. Hard dick still up my ass. Him panting. Slowly gyrating his hips against my ass. Gyrations picked up speed. He starts thrusting again. Next thing I knew it he was full blown fucking me again. This went on for about 15 min and he blasted another load up my ass. He started screaming that he was cumming again and flooding my guys with his nut juice and I lost it. Came without touching myself.
Nice story. Should get the Poolitzer Prize :p

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had 3 different fuck buddies and a few boyfriends that would qualify for this category. I've had some fantastic sex with each of them. But this one is the most memorable. Whenever I think about this guy or what happened, I instantly get hard.

About 25 years ago, I worked at one of the local adult bookstores. Both the owner and the manager were gay and it was a very gay friendly place. The back area had 2 private theater rooms and 16 booths that had glory holes between them. The place was usually pretty busy. One rule that the owner insisted on following was that there was no standing around in the booth area. You were either in a booth or you were up front.

One day, I was hanging around at the bookstore. I was horny, but it was mainly the regulars in the booth area. I was standing in the corner talking to one of the regulars when I heard the owner coming around the other corner. The guy I was chatting with ran up the other hallway and I jumped into the nearest booth to avoid the owner. After locking the door to the booth, I dropped some quarters and sat down in the chair. I thought there was somebody in the booth next to me, but I wasn't sure because it was so dark in there. I undid the fly of my pants and was stroking my dick. Then I heard somebody drop some quarters and I heard a zipper. It took a few seconds for the tv screen to light up the booth, but when that happened I saw a huge black cock hanging right next to the glory hole. I dropped to my knees, put my face up to the hole and started sucking this monster dick. He pulled his dick back and put a finger up to the hole, so I stood up and put my dick through the hole. He sucked it like a pro and I was really enjoying it. I was enjoying it so much that when he stood up and his hand kept my dick pulled through the hole, I knew he was wanting to be fucked. So I kept my dick pushed through the hole was I felt his dick back on to my dick. His ass was tight and felt really good. After I gave him a few minutes to get used to it, I pulled back and started to fuck him. After about 5 minutes of this, it was feeling so good and I wasn't going to last. So that is when I knew I had to feel his big dick inside my ass. So I pulled my dick out of his ass and I grabbed his legs and turned him around. He put his big dick back through the hole. I started sucking it to get it wet. I also spit on my hand and rubbed it onto my hole. I then turned around and pushed my ass up against the end of his dick. It took a little bit and some more spit, but I finally made it all the way down. He fucked me for a few minutes but it was too much and I started shooting my load. I hate to leave a guy hanging, so I started sucking his dick again and he shot his load down my throat. I wanted to see who it was, so I quickly zipped up my pants and exited my booth to see it was a guy who I had seen in there a few times before. I introduced myself to him and he told me that his name is Rob. We agreed that we needed to do it again sometime.

A few weeks later, it was Christmas night. Nothing in town was open and I was horny. I signed on to gay.com and within a few minutes I had a private message. It was Rob from the bookstore. He asked what I was up to and I told him that I was super horny and was hoping for some fun. He gave me his address and asked how fast I could be there. I told him I needed a shower but I could be there in about 20 minutes. He told me to hurry because he had a Christmas party to go to that night. I showered as fast as I could and drove as fast as I could to his house. We immediately started making out before we even got the door closed. As we climbed the stairs to his bedroom, we were taking our clothes off and groping each other. We were taking turns sucking each other, when he told me he wanted to be fucked. I told him I would love to fuck him only if he would fuck me again. He grabbed the lube bottle and lubed up his ass and my dick. I got behind him and started fucking his ass. It was pretty tight and I knew I wouldn't last long. So I slowed up and told him I was close. He then turned me around and lubed my ass. And then he quickly pushed his entire dick in my ass. There was a slight discomfort but it quickly turned to pure pleasure. We ended up taking turns fucking each other until I finally couldn't hold back. He was fucking my ass really good and was working it hard by pushing all the way in and pulling it all the way to only the head of his dick was still inside. He would then shove it all the way back in until his balls were hitting my body. I started to get close again when he started fucking me harder which made me shoot. As soon as I shot, he immediately started shooting in my ass. We laid there for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. He remembered his Christmas party and said I needed to leave. So I got dressed and went home.

When I got home, I was thinking about him and his big dick. I remembered how great it felt and I was horny again. I got online again hoping to find another trick, when I noticed Rob was still online. I was in the process of sending him a message, when one popped up from him. It said he was still horny and instead of going to the party he was hoping for more sex. I told him I was still horny and on my way. He said the door was unlocked and just come in. So as I started climbing the stairs, I started taking my clothes off. He was sitting on the top step with a raging erection. I immediately started making out with him. Since my ass still had his cum and the lube, I sat right down on his dick. I slid all the way down to the base of his dick. We rolled over so he was on top of me and he started fucking me deep and hard. Since we had both gotten off earlier, this time took a bit longer. He fucked my ass for at least 30 minutes before he shot again. Needless to say, my ass was very used and it felt great. We rested a few minutes before he pulled his dick out and grabbed the towels from before. We both cleaned up and he said that he really need to go to his party. So I gave him a kiss and said we would definitely meet another time, but I was done for the night.

We've played many times over the years. His dick is just under 9" long and thick. But he loves to pump his dick up and he usually wears a tight cockring that makes his dick even thicker and a little bit longer. But he is always up for a good fuck.

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have a two.

one I felt like a little slut lol. I was talking to guys on facebook and didn't know they were dating. So Friday I show up to a guys house and we fuck for hours. Then the next day I was like this other guy is familiar for some reason so I was talking to him and of course he sends a cock pic and i was like id love to suck it. Turns out it was the other guys bf. So i fucked them both in the same week.

Other one was in Hawaii it was 100% anom. He asked if I could have my ass up in my jock waiting in his hotel room. That he would be getting drinks and leave his door unlocked. I walked into his room and waited doggy style in pitch black until i heard him come in and first thing he did was eat my ass good and busted a huge load all over my ass.

ray007

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What about this one? I made it a bit more "literary" with some inventions in order not to reveal the people involved in it. I don't knwo if they would like it. Well, anyway, it's only the first part of the first chapter. If I get no reactions (or only negative ones), I will spare all of you the rest of the story ...:)

MEETING DENNIS

There weren’t many people practising against the high and brightly lit windows of the big gym in this warm Sunday August night.

Good. So at least I wouldn’t have to make a fool of myself in front of too many eye-witnesses.

I slung my bag around my shoulder, entered the glass-and-steel-building, told the guy at the entrance who I was and showed him my ticket I had bought in advance.

“Just one night?”, he asked.

“I want to see if it’s okay for me”, I sort of apologized.

“Okay. There’s the dressing rooms.” He shoved a finger in the direction I had to go, which actually was unnecessary because the sign was not to be overlooked. “DRESSING ROOMS”.

I walked through the door. Most of the lockers were wide open, so I choose the one with number 176, my lucky number.

I was alone in the room which smelled lightly of sweat and some sorts of aftershaves.

Just as I started to unbutton my shirt, I heard a noise from the other side of the rows. Someone was doing … what?

He was doing nothing, I detected when I peered into the next alley of lockers. He was just standing there in front of his – naked. Broad back, small hips, tight ass, long legs, big feet. He must have heard me coming because he turned around. First his head, then his torso, then his whole body.

Stark naked. About 22 or 23 year old.

Just like myself.

Well, I was not naked.

“Hi”, he said as if it were the most normal situation ever. Him being naked, I staring at him. He didn’t seem to mind, not at all. His face was Jimmy-Dean-like, full brown hair, cut with a certain careful carelessness. A carpet of dark hairs run from his upper chest down to his navel, his pinkish-brown nipples framed by a halo of slightly lighter hairs.

“First time here?”, he asked.

“Err … yes.”

“Dennis.” He held out his hand.

“What?”

He grinned, keeping his hand out. “I’m Dennis. Nice to meet you.”

“Oh yes. Joseph”, I stuttered.

“Hi, Joe.”

We shook hands. Me fully dressed, him in paradisiacal nakedness. If anybody could have watched the scene, he could have thought us being the protagonists in a crazy movie.

Sex movie perhaps.

But not yet.

Unvoluntarily – I swear, UNVOLUNTARILY - my gaze slid down his slender body. His navel protruded a little bit, his underbelly was flat, and … oh yes, I did not want to, because it’s impolite, but I looked at his penis. And what a penis it was! Long and low hanging, protruding out of a dark brown bush, smooth, light brown, foreskin half pulled over his glans. I could see that he was not circumcised, he had just pulled his ample foreskin over his helmet.

His cock was framed by two semi-big balls, dangling lightly in a wrinkled and completely hairless sack, which looked strange and interesting against his luxuriously growing short and curlies way up.

I cleared my throat. “Well, I …”

He waited for me to end my sentence, but I didn’t. Without taking his eyes from my face, he grabbed into his locker and took a light green boxer brief with a broad gray waistband from a heap of clothing which he had carelessly put on the shelf. “Don’t want to keep you, Joe”, he said and unfolded his briefs in front of my eyes, as if he wanted to present his underwear to me. “And I shoukd remind you, that you have to undress before your enter the gym room. Well, not completely, they wouldn’t allow that, unfortunately, but you can’t go in there with your street clothes. Why not take that one?” He pointed to a locker with open doors right beside his own.

Number 243.

Flout my lucky number ...

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love getting fucked like that, in heat of the moment!

Reactions: motorcityboy

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love fucking like this

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had 3 different fuck buddies and a few boyfriends that would qualify for this category. I've had some fantastic sex with each of them. But this one is the most memorable. Whenever I think about this guy or what happened, I instantly get hard.

About 25 years ago, I worked at one of the local adult bookstores. Both the owner and the manager were gay and it was a very gay friendly place. The back area had 2 private theater rooms and 16 booths that had glory holes between them. The place was usually pretty busy. One rule that the owner insisted on following was that there was no standing around in the booth area. You were either in a booth or you were up front.

One day, I was hanging around at the bookstore. I was horny, but it was mainly the regulars in the booth area. I was standing in the corner talking to one of the regulars when I heard the owner coming around the other corner. The guy I was chatting with ran up the other hallway and I jumped into the nearest booth to avoid the owner. After locking the door to the booth, I dropped some quarters and sat down in the chair. I thought there was somebody in the booth next to me, but I wasn't sure because it was so dark in there. I undid the fly of my pants and was stroking my dick. Then I heard somebody drop some quarters and I heard a zipper. It took a few seconds for the tv screen to light up the booth, but when that happened I saw a huge black cock hanging right next to the glory hole. I dropped to my knees, put my face up to the hole and started sucking this monster dick. He pulled his dick back and put a finger up to the hole, so I stood up and put my dick through the hole. He sucked it like a pro and I was really enjoying it. I was enjoying it so much that when he stood up and his hand kept my dick pulled through the hole, I knew he was wanting to be fucked. So I kept my dick pushed through the hole was I felt his dick back on to my dick. His ass was tight and felt really good. After I gave him a few minutes to get used to it, I pulled back and started to fuck him. After about 5 minutes of this, it was feeling so good and I wasn't going to last. So that is when I knew I had to feel his big dick inside my ass. So I pulled my dick out of his ass and I grabbed his legs and turned him around. He put his big dick back through the hole. I started sucking it to get it wet. I also spit on my hand and rubbed it onto my hole. I then turned around and pushed my ass up against the end of his dick. It took a little bit and some more spit, but I finally made it all the way down. He fucked me for a few minutes but it was too much and I started shooting my load. I hate to leave a guy hanging, so I started sucking his dick again and he shot his load down my throat. I wanted to see who it was, so I quickly zipped up my pants and exited my booth to see it was a guy who I had seen in there a few times before. I introduced myself to him and he told me that his name is Rob. We agreed that we needed to do it again sometime.

A few weeks later, it was Christmas night. Nothing in town was open and I was horny. I signed on to gay.com and within a few minutes I had a private message. It was Rob from the bookstore. He asked what I was up to and I told him that I was super horny and was hoping for some fun. He gave me his address and asked how fast I could be there. I told him I needed a shower but I could be there in about 20 minutes. He told me to hurry because he had a Christmas party to go to that night. I showered as fast as I could and drove as fast as I could to his house. We immediately started making out before we even got the door closed. As we climbed the stairs to his bedroom, we were taking our clothes off and groping each other. We were taking turns sucking each other, when he told me he wanted to be fucked. I told him I would love to fuck him only if he would fuck me again. He grabbed the lube bottle and lubed up his ass and my dick. I got behind him and started fucking his ass. It was pretty tight and I knew I wouldn't last long. So I slowed up and told him I was close. He then turned me around and lubed my ass. And then he quickly pushed his entire dick in my ass. There was a slight discomfort but it quickly turned to pure pleasure. We ended up taking turns fucking each other until I finally couldn't hold back. He was fucking my ass really good and was working it hard by pushing all the way in and pulling it all the way to only the head of his dick was still inside. He would then shove it all the way back in until his balls were hitting my body. I started to get close again when he started fucking me harder which made me shoot. As soon as I shot, he immediately started shooting in my ass. We laid there for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. He remembered his Christmas party and said I needed to leave. So I got dressed and went home.

When I got home, I was thinking about him and his big dick. I remembered how great it felt and I was horny again. I got online again hoping to find another trick, when I noticed Rob was still online. I was in the process of sending him a message, when one popped up from him. It said he was still horny and instead of going to the party he was hoping for more sex. I told him I was still horny and on my way. He said the door was unlocked and just come in. So as I started climbing the stairs, I started taking my clothes off. He was sitting on the top step with a raging erection. I immediately started making out with him. Since my ass still had his cum and the lube, I sat right down on his dick. I slid all the way down to the base of his dick. We rolled over so he was on top of me and he started fucking me deep and hard. Since we had both gotten off earlier, this time took a bit longer. He fucked my ass for at least 30 minutes before he shot again. Needless to say, my ass was very used and it felt great. We rested a few minutes before he pulled his dick out and grabbed the towels from before. We both cleaned up and he said that he really need to go to his party. So I gave him a kiss and said we would definitely meet another time, but I was done for the night.

We've played many times over the years. His dick is just under 9" long and thick. But he loves to pump his dick up and he usually wears a tight cockring that makes his dick even thicker and a little bit longer. But he is always up for a good fuck.
I love that stroy bro I love flip flopping bareback

Reactions: Rodriguez

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
very good story thank you for share love here about guys experience.

Reactions: Magicboy93