Votes: 32 17.2%

• Total voters

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your tipping over into beefcake:cool:

Really! Wow, I've always thought of myself as such a skinny little runt. The thing is, I do strength competitions where many of the guys are 300+ lbs. Can't help but feel small around those guys. But then I love wiping the floor with them anyway. :biggrin1:

I do vary in size though. I'm 5'11", and have been as low as 165 and as high as 190. I guess 190 is beefcake territory for me.

I'm also slightly bummed that the overwhelming majority here is looking for 6 feet plus. :frown:

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really! Wow, I've always thought of myself as such a skinny little runt. The thing is, I do strength competitions where many of the guys are 300+ lbs. Can't help but feel small around those guys. But then I love wiping the floor with them anyway. :biggrin1:

I do vary in size though. I'm 5'11", and have been as low as 165 and as high as 190. I guess 190 is beefcake territory for me.

I'm also slightly bummed that the overwhelming majority here is looking for 6 feet plus. :frown:

Umm your upper back and shoulders have to stretch across two counties somewhere:tongue:

And 5'11 is pretty close don't be bummed. Some of us are rather tall. When heels make me 5'10 or 5'11 I can be pretty intimidating to some men, so that is why I normally go for taller.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Overwhelming majority in favor of soccer body. Is it all about the strong legs and lower back?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
alwaysguessing, you have shoulders/back like a boxer.

Why do gay/bi men chime in on these answers when they are being asked to Women from mostly straight men in order to get an idea what Women like?

If there was a Gay forum asking Gay men what kind of body they preferred, i wouldn't even be interested in answering that question. I'm not the demographic of answers they are looking for at all.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Am I soccer or beefcake? Perhaps a hybrid? In terms of body types, people have referred to me as a mesomorph. But I've always thought I was more like an ecto-mesomorph.

The thing is I can't play soccer for the life of me! :redface:

Hmm, I'd say you were a mesomorph. Even though we have pretty similar shoulder/waist ratios, I'd say my much smaller bone structure puts me at ecto-meso. And yes, I've been playing soccer since I was 4:biggrin1:

Attachments

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we just like somewhat athletic guys in general. Not too big, not too thin, just well built, with muscles in all the right places and lots of stamina...... :wink:

Overwhelming majority in favor of soccer body. Is it all about the strong legs and lower back?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting seeing you lot prefer the footballist body type, i guess it changes with the season :)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/vergax/albums/move+out+from+gallery/50964-dsc01118.jpg

I was heavily into body building until some 13 years ago, then i played squash much more and now it is just much easier and cheaper to be thinner and somehow defined than bulky.
Also, clothing-wise, once I was in love with some Benetton suits, I bought them and decided to go thinner just to wear them. Women everywhere like me, so I think i am good to go :p

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ideal guy is tall, dark, handsome and hung. I like 'em younger...for stamina and fun. But they have to be smart and be able to have a good conversation and make me laugh.

My celebrity boyfriends include: Jesse Bradford, Jesse Metcalf, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Brett Favre, Matthew McConaughey, Harry Connick Jr., Mark Wahlberg, and as a bonus...I'll throw in George Clooney and Cary Grant.

And here's my fav body right now...
http://www.lpsg.org/members/red44/albums/yummy/54688-what-i-like.html