• Other

Votes: 32 17.2%

• Total voters

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really! Wow, I've always thought of myself as such a skinny little runt. The thing is, I do strength competitions where many of the guys are 300+ lbs. Can't help but feel small around those guys. But then I love wiping the floor with them anyway. :biggrin1:

I do vary in size though. I'm 5'11", and have been as low as 165 and as high as 190. I guess 190 is beefcake territory for me.

I'm also slightly bummed that the overwhelming majority here is looking for 6 feet plus. :frown:

A skinny little runt you are not! My dad used to do bodybuilding, and size wise you could easily compete with the non-roiders. You definitely go in the beefcake category :smile:

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
Body: very skinny, v-shape pecs, some bi-cepts, long pointy feet (somehow that's how i know a guy has a big cock), golden dark hair, skinny ass, thick legs (runner type); the greek statue type

Cock: curved to left/right 'n-shaped' cock that curves downward but touchs belly too, thick in the middle, uncut, smaller cock head, hopefully above 10 inches, preferably 16 inches:p big balls

Personality: Sincere but wild, fearless and imaginative

Runner/Spinter type

Last edited:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I'd say you were a mesomorph. Even though we have pretty similar shoulder/waist ratios, I'd say my much smaller bone structure puts me at ecto-meso. And yes, I've been playing soccer since I was 4:biggrin1:

Nice headstand!

You look to be about my size... 5'11, 170#?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow I guess it's hard to tell from pictures. I bet people would guess me to be a lot heavier than I am.

Yeah, I would have put you at about 85kg (187 pounds). It's hard to tell from pics though, especially when you can only see half of the body.

sbat, I would have guessed you were around 70kg (154 pounds). So obviously I'm guessing weights at a little higher than they are in reality. I've probably been affected by my dad's bodybuilding.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow I guess it's hard to tell from pictures. I bet people would guess me to be a lot heavier than I am.

You are ideal gymnastics bodytype! I used to love doing shit like that. Ever play with rings?

You know, I have never tried gymnastics? My dad gave me a soccer ball when I was 4, and I played soccer exclusively until college, where I switched to rugby.

Speaking of rugby, you'd make a pretty good flanker by the looks. What were your sports?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What the shit... I'm 5'8", 175lbs. I'm definitely carrying more fat than both of you put together, but also way less muscle.

It's simple men suck!:tongue: I sweat and workout like an animal and I'm never going to be any lighter than 140-150 I've been working my A off to drop back to that weight and I was only 165. I'm 5'7, just realize that men seem to turn everything into muscle and that is why they suck!

Last edited by a moderator:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I have never tried gymnastics? My dad gave me a soccer ball when I was 4, and I played soccer exclusively until college, where I switched to rugby.

Speaking of rugby, you'd make a pretty good flanker by the looks. What were your sports?

I was a sprinter and thrower in high school track. Then I took up recreational gymnastics in college. I competed in powerlifting, strongman competitions, scottish games, and cheerleading at one point. Now I compete in armwrestling. I train by rock climbing, bouldering to be specific.

Was never good at ball sports.

Reactions: Stocky8x6uncut

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was a sprinter and thrower in high school track. Then I took up recreational gymnastics in college. I competed in powerlifting, strongman competitions, scottish games, and cheerleading at one point. Now I compete in armwrestling. I train by rock climbing, bouldering to be specific.

Was never good at ball sports.

Scottish games?