• Rockstar Thin

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Other

Votes: 32 17.2%

• Total voters

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
alwaysguessing, you have shoulders/back like a boxer.

Why do gay/bi men chime in on these answers when they are being asked to Women from mostly straight men in order to get an idea what Women like?

If there was a Gay forum asking Gay men what kind of body they preferred, i wouldn't even be interested in answering that question. I'm not the demographic of answers they are looking for at all.

I box, does that get me back on your list of hot guys

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kilts are about as sexy and manly as they come! A kilt can make the oldest, fattest, or ugliest man on earth sexy.

I will second this, having been in a pipe band. My first competition was when I was 13; prime crushing years. The illusion was definitely shattered when we jumped in the hot tub at the end of the day, and further abolished back in the hotel rooms, where they drank until I looked 18.

I"ll do it
believe me you wont get ANYTHING through I mean you wanna talk about thorough....

Of course I will! I'm a girl. I get away with whatever I want!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is so pointless to have a type or a checklist or minimum requirements. I did all that and basically ended up with a long line of assholes. You love who you love and then that person is the sexiest man alive.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is so pointless to have a type or a checklist or minimum requirements. I did all that and basically ended up with a long line of assholes. You love who you love and then that person is the sexiest man alive.

Preferences or types are natural. They're the ones that you feel a physical attraction to, just based on looks (or maybe on what you associate with those looks). In reality though, many people (maybe even most?) are in fact open to other types. It's just that initial attraction to those other types might not be because of their physical qualities, but because of their personality or something else. And most people will end up thinking their SO is gorgeous, even if they weren't initially attracted to their looks. That doesn't change the fact that most people have certain types of physical qualities that they find attractive.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have muscle hidden behind a cushion
btw I'd be intersted in knowing which girls voted for the man belly

It's all about some man belly...and hands. I drool over calboner's belly more than his wonderful man part...that and his hands...he has great hands.

*sigh :wink:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I will second this, having been in a pipe band. My first competition was when I was 13; prime crushing years. The illusion was definitely shattered when we jumped in the hot tub at the end of the day, and further abolished back in the hotel rooms, where they drank until I looked 18.

Of course I will! I'm a girl. I get away with whatever I want!

I have a female friend that insists she can get 'anything' from me to, actually two female friends that insist that yet they never get anything from me...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
My last boyfriend- 6'0'' 135lbs

My husband- 6'2'' 165 lbs

Me loves a tall, lanky man. If he's nerdy with good teeth- even better.

I'm nerdy with good teeth at least

It's all about some man belly...and hands. I drool over calboner's belly more than his wonderful man part...that and his hands...he has great hands.

*sigh :wink:

I dunno what great hands are but my hands are big thick and strong
also naturally good at massaging

D_Larson Longwand

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just under 6'4 myself, and around 18/19 stone (around 110/115 kgs)

Used to play alot of Rugby in my teens, and basically big all over, even down to my feet! (Size 14 UK, 52 EU, lol). The legs are especially big, and usually have to go for the biggest jeans around due to most being very tight around the thighs and calves.

Sometimes my size can be a problem, like full trains for example. But I am generally happy with my big frame.

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Definitely the slim and toned type, not overly skinny or overly muscled either. Height between 5-foot-10 and 6-foot-2. Perfect body for me!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Used to play alot of Rugby in my teens, and basically big all over, even down to my feet! (Size 14 UK, 52 EU, lol). The legs are especially big, and usually have to go for the biggest jeans around due to most being very tight around the thighs and calves.

Sometimes my size can be a problem, like full trains for example. But I am generally happy with my big frame.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh roll on Leap year!!!:biggrin1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Sorry if this sounds bitchy but your point is??

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL..the question is what is your favorite body type on a man, and then the guys chime in with their body type which sounds like an advertisement, and it gets a little annoying. These question threads turn into "hey look at me". blah blah blah...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL..the question is what is your favorite body type on a man, and then the guys chime in with their body type which sounds like an advertisement, and it gets a little annoying. These question threads turn into "hey look at me". blah blah blah...

I think it's kinda cute. "Look, I have a body type", "Me too", "Me too". They just want to join in and feel like they're a part of things, and maybe get some nice compliments while they're at it :smile:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's kinda cute. "Look, I have a body type", "Me too", "Me too". They just want to join in and feel like they're a part of things, and maybe get some nice compliments while they're at it :smile:

I did and it was very nice and made me quite happy. :biggrin1: