Your Favorite Male Fragrance

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have always worn Stetson, its fragrance matches with mine and I have always gotten good compliments . . .
As for what fragrance I find most appealing--I love when a girl smells like cucumber/watermelon--just the slight smell of it turns me immediately hot (I've been banned from the perfume aisle at Wal-mart--lol . . .)

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe I'm the odd one but I strongly dislike any fragrance on a man or a woman.
I find that most all are overpowering and a turn off rather than an attraction.
I particularly dislike when somebody's "fragrance" lingers in my house or car long after
they are gone. Gross.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm the odd one but I strongly dislike any fragrance on a man or a woman.
I find that most all are overpowering and a turn off rather than an attraction.
I particularly dislike when somebody's "fragrance" lingers in my house or car long after
they are gone. Gross.
That is an indication they are using too much. Some people may not have a sense of smell that is not sensitive enough to know they are using too much.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved cologne in the 80's. Aramis still brings back pleasant memories. Today, I use unscented soap and finish off with a slather of coconut oil, including my balls, dick, and pits. Good for the hair too. I stopped using deodorant years ago, anti perspirants are especially bad, you're supposed to sweat. Coconut oil is a natural anti bacteriant. Could add a little tea tree oil if you're really missing some scent, it's clean and natural. Try it!

Reactions: Anyjoe

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the 80's I was given some samples of Kouros before official release. I got a lot of compliments. Still do, when I can find a bottle.

I HATE the small of Grey Flannel, but almost everyone like it on me.

Weirdest thing: I've had guys come up to me and literally say, "Oh my god you smell delicious. What are you wearing?" ..... when I was wearing Axe Black Chill...... Go figure.

D

deleted1058283

I wear Bond No.9 Washington Square and I always get compliments on it from men and women but then again, I am told that I give good pheromone...
That being said, as cheap and cheesy as it sounds whenever I smell Curve cologne (the original) I get SO turned on and my pussy gets wet and I automatically get major blood flow to my cock. For me nothing smells sexier!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends. Everything smells differently on different men. I really liked Spice Bomb on one ex, and One Million on another. I never liked Old Spice until I smelled it on a particular man. I love Coolwater, but rarely on someone I'm actually dating anymore. Some guys own personal musk is amazing to me.