Your Favorite Male Fragrance

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dad was standing in line at a gas station waiting to pay. The girl behind him said to him "You smell good. What do you have on?" My dad, not missing a beat said, "A hard on, but I didn't think you could smell it."

gigantor68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to get a new cologne and the lady let me smell a few different ones, I found one I liked and asked her what it was, she said "It's a new one by Estée Lauder, it's called come to me" ...I had another smell and said nup, doesn't smell like cum to me :p

Vainglorious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pi by Givenchy. Or just warm, clean skin in a freshly laundered shirt. I investigated Le Male recently at the mall and had to excuse myself, it smelled so good.
I alternate between Coco Mademoiselle and Burberry for women.

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
salvatore fergamo
joop
burberry brit.

used chrome by azzaro for a long time but now i do joop 80% of the time. salvatore is very soft so i use it on weekends. joop is more "what is that nice cologne you are wearing" effect on people

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a two part question.

What is your favorite cologne, aftershave or body spray?

What fragrance do you find you are most attracted to?

When it's still in the container there are a few which are pleasing but they never smell lke a man. Worse still when you make the move, a kiss or a lick can return a terrible tasting chemical compound that can hurt the tongue & mouth. Stay natural, clean and natural.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
When it's still in the container there are a few which are pleasing but they never smell lke a man. Worse still when you make the move, a kiss or a lick can return a terrible tasting chemical compound that can hurt the tongue & mouth. Stay natural, clean and natural.

Well you've obviously never smelt Muscs Koublai Khan by Serge Lutens, it smells like a sweaty man who lives on horseback and fights leopards and bears before breakfast.

I know what you mean about the taste of bad perfumes, cheap formulas taste horrific. But expensive perfumes, especially ones with a high natural components quotient I love the taste of.

SCSea

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you've obviously never smelt Muscs Koublai Khan by Serge Lutens, it smells like a sweaty man who lives on horseback and fights leopards and bears before breakfast.

There was a woman on my last assignment who was wearing MKK. I was closer to sexual harassment than ever before. If she had *any* idea what she was doing to me, she'd have either ran in terror, or put on a few drops more.

ProudlyHung

Expert Member
Media
'light blue' ..... yes. Wear the deodorant, not the cologne ... much nicer.
Best of all ... '212 Men' deodorant by Carolina Herrera. So many compliments
every time I wear it. Herrera 'Aqua' almost as nice.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
There was a woman on my last assignment who was wearing MKK. I was closer to sexual harassment than ever before. If she had *any* idea what she was doing to me, she'd have either ran in terror, or put on a few drops more.

I've never smelt it on a woman before, I have a feeling I might have a similar reaction... could a perfume really turn me? Yes I think it could. :biggrin1:

OT- I think I forgot to answer the second part of the question, about which fumes do I find attractive on other people.

I think partly because it lasts about 30 mins on me and then disappears I love Terre de Hermes by Hermes on men, I also find White Musc by Tom Ford incredibly attractive on other people, I've smelt Vol de Nuit by Guerlain only twice on anyone but myself and both times I wanted to shag the wearer because of it.

Last edited:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I know what you mean about the taste of bad perfumes, cheap formulas taste horrific. But expensive perfumes, especially ones with a high natural components quotient I love the taste of.
I'd never hear of Muscs Koublai Khan, like the description of the scent.

Sabln9A

Sexy Member
Media
I like a natural, sweaty body odor on men. Prefer that they have not bathed for a few days and are very sweaty from working out or just working.