Your Favorite Male Fragrance

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I learned about colognes from the classiest guy I know-- my father. How cool is that?!

Back in high school I practically drowned myself in Polo. I even kept a bottle in my locker! I didn't realize that I was wearing so much of it that, eventually, I had become "immune" to the scent. BUT EVERYONE ELSE COULD SMELL ME A MILE AWAY! Even one of my teachers complained-- so embarrassing!

My father taught me 3 basic things about wearing cologne:
1. Wash before your spray.
2. Spray before you dress.
3. Dress your "scent" with your "scene".

Basically, I learned: cologne is never a substitute for good hygiene; apply cologne to your skin, not your clothes; choose heavier or lighter colognes based on where you're going and what you're doing. Also, don't use just one cologne all the time or "the most popular" one.

Great advice from a great dad, who also taught me that a well-dressed man is a "well-tucked" man. (But that's a different story.)

Last edited:

RookySteve1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer Royal Copenhagen aftershave. It sort of reminds me of baby powder.

I also think individual body chemistry affects the scent of cologne and/or aftershave. What might smell great on one person may not work for another.

Last edited:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paco Rabanne 1 Million. Get comments from men and women saying how lush it smells. You only need a tiny bit on, its that good.