Your favorite/most original/best/hardest fuck

Media
What has been your most original/best/hardest/hottest/favorite fuck or wank? How was it? When? With who? Why did you enjoy it so much?
I've thougth it could be a funny/hot thread for both girls/guys. Tell us and enclose pictures of this fuck/wank if you have -- reconstruction are also addmited lol--.
Tell us your experience please!!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Without knowing which acts will be the most enjoyable, or exciting, it is difficult to have the camera ready for all opportunities.

Most remarkable acts usually happen without prior planning. They just happen.

Many years ago, during my first marriage, we were doing it in the room next to her family members, at night; on a poorly constructed sofa bed which was very uncomfortable.

We both worked each over very quietly and slowly by hand stimulation. Time to engage in sexual intercourse, I proceeded very slowly and we must have engaged our selves for about fifteen minutes. Once the orgasms happened, we were luckly very quiet. Intense!!!!!! Very much fun!!!!

While her Mom in one bedroom next door and her Sister and Husband were in their Bedroom in thin walled apartment were challenges, we both enjoyed this opportunity.

No prior planning and you can be sure no cameras were available.