Your Favorite Opera- Singer

As student of operatic singing, my biggest role model id bass baritone George London The Great..
Hottest opera singer r.

There r more hotties but...

Attachments

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Re Jussi Bjoerling, it's a pity that Puccini never had the opportunity to hear Nessun Dorma sung so well. Or to know that the last aria that he ever composed has been adopted by world-class tenors to demonstrate their talent.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Re Jussi Bjoerling, it's a pity that Puccini never had the opportunity to hear Nessun Dorma sung so well. Or to know that the last aria that he ever composed has been adopted by world-class tenors to demonstrate their talent.
I don't think that's even Bjoerling's best performance of the aria.
Iirc, his best was made in 1937, but I can't find it on YouTube.

Best operatic male singer to me are-George London, Lawrence Tibbett, Leonard Warren, Titto Gobbi,Boris Shtokolov,Hans Hotter..etc.
Female-Maria Callas, Joan Sutherland, Montserrat Caballe,Jessye Norman,Leontyne Price,Marilyn Horne etc...

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say Ms. Jessye NORMAN and from my father's 78 collection his introducing me to Enrico CARUSO

For 'crossover classical' (off topic a few degrees) I'll root for Russell WATSON - a choice that will certainly have it's detractors...due to his blue collar factory laborer beginnings...

Attachments

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am disappointed this thread SEEMS to be about people you would like to fuck, not about their talent as an opera singer. Since this is the closest place I can find to post some shit like this on LPSG I will say if she was buff and hung ... I would want her in bed too... as is I just think her voice is amazing lol YouTube - Angela GHEORGHIU - Habanera - Carmen - Bizet Angela GHEORGHIU

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kiri Te Kanawa
forget first name Luker
Ezio Pinza
Richard Tucker
Sills
Jessye Norman
Rise Stevens (still alive in her 90's)
Gheorgiu (my God what a voice)

These are and were enormous talents.

Last edited:

oslo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joan Sutherland - la stupenda
Birgit Nilsson - the largest soprano voice ever!
Jussi Björling - even Pavarotti loses to him!
Franco Corelli

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Used to be Charlotte Church, until she ruined her voice and talent with too much smoking and drinking, and an awful turn toward dance/electro-pop music.