your favorite oral technique

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by honeydew, Mar 7, 2007.

1. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Okay men,or women, what is your favorite oral technique that has been used on you or that you have used that your partner loved?
    I love going down on my guy and am open to hearing what you guys like. Nothing like hearing it from the ones recieving to learn from.

2. MagnumV

MagnumV New Member

I like it whem my wife sucks my cock and I cum in her mouth. There is nothing that turns me on more.

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I fuck here right in the mouth and make her choke on it and swallow every drop. She loves it......................:smile: :cool:

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    soft licking and sucking anyone?

5. Principessa

Gold Member

An easier to answer question would be what do I not like. hahaha :biggrin1:

I don't like to feel teeth on my clit or labia. Lick, suck, swirl, that's all good but I get nervous when I feel teeth down there.

I like the 69 position, especially if he's got a nice pleasure trail for me to kiss, lick, & follow down to his cock. If he's licking my pussy properly I may not be abe to concentrate on the blow job :rolleyes:

I also like kneeling before him on the floor, and moving my large erect nipples along his thighs. I love to grab onto his butt and/or fondle his balls while sucking in this position. Depending on the guy I enjoy having him hold the sides of my head and bring it towards him so that he can fuck my throat. I have no gag reflex so this works pretty well. :smile:

njqt466

6. Love-it

Gold Member

I love it when my wife runs her tongue under my foreskin, keeps me in her mouth as deep as she can without choking, I would like it if she could learn to deep throat me at 6+" there is to much girth for her, slow and deep and I love it when she indicates by sounds and touches that she loves having me in her mouth and I love it when she swallows.

When I lick my wife's clitoris and lips I give her steady long licks with the whole length and width of my tongue, soft slurpy sucking, sometimes faster and more intense and sometimes sucking/pulling up on her clitoris and letting it go and responding to how she reacts to what I am doing. She has a very intense orgasm and I can feel her body tensing, bones cracking (sounds bad, but I can't think of a better way todescribe it) she brings her legs back and spreads them wider so that she is as open as possible to my sucking and licking and then her vaginal area starts to convulse. I, we, have never been able to help her too a second orgasm.

7. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    love it when the wife will suck on my cock and as she slides down she will use her hand and retract the foreskin and take as much cock as she can and then on the up stoke she will pull the foreskin up with her hands and lips...she will then start to pick up a little speed until it is like I am fucking her face......then I explode either in her mouth or on her chest.....good times!!!

prep

8. D_Smeg Suckface

D_Smeg Suckface Account Disabled

...omg u all r soo lucky...still tryin 2 get my girl to initiate giving head and enjoy it

9. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Keep on sharing:smile:

10. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    I enjoy getting my throat fucked deep, I don't typically gag but if I notice he's into the sounds of it all then I can kick in the gag reflex and other sounds of a good oral session (gasping, gurgling, groaning, etc...)

I'll grab his ass and pull him him forward and push his cock deeper to indicate that it's okay to fuck my throat, sometimes they like it or they don't it's different for each guy

I like letting the slobber run all down my chin during a session, pulling off the cock and having a thread stretch from my lips to his cock

I like going for extended deep sessions, seeing how long I can hold him deep in my throat before I have to breathe (75 seconds was my record so far with a very big guy) ; OR i'll go for an extended sessions of intense throat fucking or sucking action - 5 minutes of non-stop getting him and myself very worked up then slowing down, edging him and myself

I like using my throat muscles once he's buried deep to tighten around his cock to increase the senastion, but this is a hit or miss technique you'll know from his reaction if he likes it or not

I like to respond to his reactions and go with the flow of what he's feeling or enjoying

I like to ensure that my teeth are not going to be in the way. There's nothing worse than being told "watch the teeth", and I've not been told that in years now. If my teeth are getting in the way I know what my limits are and we're not going deep from there on out.

I like to take turns in letting him "drive" for a while and then him relaxing and having me do the work as well, but there must be a trade off, but one of us is active in the situation at all times...I don't really like guys who zone out and are not engaged by the act of getting a blow job or deep throat

I'm typically always on my knees for oral, I HATE being in the bed and trying to manuever around to find the right spot. I know where I'm best, and that's on my knees

I sometimes like to take his cock in stages or gulps. Hard to describe but making it three gulps or stages down as opposed to the one fluid movement. (Does that make sense?) This is tied to the throat contractions or squeezes to some effect

I like to think about the visual aspect of what he's seeing when I'm working his cock, this moves into the some similar lines of thinking from the cock worship thread, but letting him know that I appreciate his sharing his cock with me.

You have to switch it up and learn what he likes, but I tend to like to be aggressive in oral.

(I found that many younger guys, early mid twenties, don't have enough experience in fucking or are so overwhlemed with the feeling that they freeze up and are statue like, then they seem completely un-involved and I loose my energy and desire to keep going.)

Ok, that's enough from me right now....wow I'm worked up....:biggrin1:

11. cummer212

cummer212 New Member

Id go with pretty much everything, you cant go wrong when i mouth is on your cock

i love when she tries to take it deep and you can feel the tip hit the back of her throat and she has 3 more inches to go....thats hot. makes me want to come

12. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

One move I've always loved is when she slowly runs her tongue up the whole shaft while looking up at me. For some reason that makes me hot. Taking it all in her mouth feels good but I think the tongue action looks hot.

13. lesmeljos

lesmeljos Member

Albums:
    I love it when he has my dick in his mouth, swirls his tongue on the head of my dick and tweeks my nipples at the same time... such talent.

It just drives me wild!

Draft saved Draft deleted