Your Favorite Pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by swing_low, Jan 8, 2009.

1. swing_low

swing_low Member

Hey guys! Describe your favorite pair of pants/jeans. I don't mean fashion-wise, but more like the most comfortable, casual, well worn, perfect-fit pair of pants you just throw on for everyday errands or whatever. You know, the kind of pants you don't necessarily wash each time you wear them. You just sorta come home and toss them on the floor, and the next day you've gotta go make a quick run somewhere and you put them back on. My favorite right now is this pair of light gray sweat pants (I LOVE sweatpants) that I've had for a few years. I wear them to the store, around the house, to the gym, etc. They are so comfy, and with or without underwear they show a nice bulge. But I can't really wear them without underwear anymore because there's a little hole near the pocket. (Maybe it's time to get some new ones, lol.)

2. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My old, tattered, worn out cut off jeans.

Attached Files:

3. sixlittleboi

sixlittleboi Member

Albums:
    I have a pair I LOVE! Their old so the denim is really soft and comfortable. I'm sad cause they started tearing around the seams. I still wear them sometimes but I worry about the seams giving out. Since I don't wear underwear that might be a little more than I had intended to show.

4. swing_low

swing_low Member

OMG, u can't possibly wear those outside, Silvertip. That's just... scandalous, lol. (But very hot.)

5. swing_low

swing_low Member

I know what you mean, sixlittleboi. I freeball sometimes at work, and I have a pair of jeans I like to wear that show a nice bulge. But I worry about this teeny little hole near the back pocket getting bigger. I don't wanna bend over or something, and stand back up with my whole left butt cheek hanging out, lol.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Mine was an old jeans, but by some moves I make and normally don't make I got a huge hole right under my crotch... So you saw my bulging underwear through it... Had to throw them away.
    Bought a new one at Zara and they fit awesome!
    Also love to wear my sweat pants.

7. swing_low

swing_low Member

Yeah, pieterjoke, I had a pair that I used to like that I had to throw away because of a pretty big hole in an inappropriate place too, lol. I'm not familiar with Zara. Now I'm really starting to like the slim fitting jeans alot (Levi's, Arizona, etc). I bought a pair around the holiday time, and they are so comfortable. I always thought the slim jeans would feel to tight, but they aren't. They look so good on me too, and if I freeball or wear boxers, they show a nice bulge too.

8. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Eleven pairs of 501's button Levi's. Problem is that because of the size of my thighs and calves vs. small waist, all have been tailored at no small cost. My waist size is still a 31" like it was in college 20 years ago.

9. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually I do wear them outside at home. Whenever anyone else is nearby, like when the UPS guy drove up to deliver a package, I just have to be very careful how everything is positioned and how I move in order to keep it all appropriately hidden. When there is no-one nearby I rather enjoy my jewels slipping out here and there, it's scandalously fun.

10. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm wearing a pair of Champion light gray sweatpants right now. They are old, and I wear them for housework, yardwork, and lounging. Super comfy!

When I go shopping and want to look a bit more dressed up than gray sweats, but still have the same comfort, I wear track pants. For me, athletic clothes are way more comfortable than denim jeans.

11. deancoxx

deancoxx New Member

Albums:
    fav pair of jeans are my low riding a&f horton cut as they show off my ass when working down the street topless and commando.....fav pants are defo my gym sweets every time i put them on i just feel like monging out and chilling

12. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    regulation syracuse LAX shorts i "borrowed" from a former roomie. worn commando only.

13. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

i have a favorite pair of camouflage cargo shorts. i'm not much of a freeballer, but i do go commando when wearing those shorts around the house.

14. swing_low

swing_low Member

I agree. I wish i could wear athletic clothing to work, but it's not allowed. (But at least we can wear jeans.)

15. swing_low

swing_low Member

"Borrowed"... lol.

16. swing_low

swing_low Member

I've seen lots of shorts like that. They're nice. I don't know why I don't have any yet.

17. swing_low

swing_low Member

Where the heck do you live?! I need to move there if guys walk around shirtless and commando, lol.

18. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a pair of light weight jersey drawstring pants in navy blue that I have worn for a couple of years now and I love wearing them. If I could I would wear them all the time but really just wear them while mucking about. I always go commando when I wear these...soooo comfortable.

19. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I love these jeans. Not sure why...they just feel good.

20. Rocky14441

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A pair of Levi's as old as some of the guys on this site. They feel like I'm slipping into butter.

Plus the cuttoffs; my "daisy dukes". I was wearing them in the yard once, and I wondered why the neighbor I was chatting with kept eyballinging me. The crotch is split, and it was my red undies day. At least i think it was my underwear!

PS: Thanks, Silvertip!

Draft saved Draft deleted