Your favorite position

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have a favorite sexual intercourse position? At the risk of revealing my trite bedroom antics mine is missionary Why? Probably because I feel like THE man on top, taking care of business, and being the 'one in control'. This is true with either sex, female or male.

Yowsers: its hard to name just one. . . but cowgirl and doggie style are always, did i say always, rock my world!

awellhungboi: My favorite position is the woman on top. Oh la la!

Partly because I can see all of her: her body, her face, her hair, (I'm very visual, what can I say), partly because she can have more control of how much she takes in.

If she can handle it, I love the sitting position. (Is that what it's called?) With me in a chair (preferably a rocking chair) and her on top. The rocking sensation can be intensely pleasurable for her. The male partner has to have strong legs, though, to really get the rockin' and rollin' going.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Inside any orifice that is open? Ok...I like a woman on top, facing me so I can hold her breast and grinding down real hard and deep. Next I like doggy because, as you know, I am an assman and I love to look at a nice ass while I am deep inside. Now I am getting excited..I need to stop. ;D

enchantinghungman: No doubt about it - pounding hard and deep from the back while holding firmly onto a lovely set of hips - that's my favourite, but it is all good.... how about on top with her legs over your shoulders watching her looking down as you drive deeply..... I could go on.

sammygirly: I like it from behind, but as I've said before - full body contact with intense eye contact, missionary style ALWAYS sends me soaring.

aj2181: I love doggy style but as I've said before else-where my size makes that uncomfortable for some women. I also like missionary style but my height makes that difficult as well so I'm usually on my back which isn't bad but it's not my preference.

wvalady1968: I like to change positions frequently as the mood strikes us, but we always finish "doggie style". It's something about being fully aroused and hitting that G spot, I think.
:p

TragicWhiteKnight: My fave position: non-fictional.

Although this is an incredibly difficult position to pull off.

GreenEyes: Too many to name and all depends on the lover... me on top, missionary, doggie style, sitting, on the side, hips on the edge of bed as he is standing.. and any other positions we want to experiment with. :)

gigantikok: Missionary for me.  Other positions are fun, but missionary will always be my fav.

Guess I'm just a meat and potatos kinda guy when it comes to sexual positions...

I said meat and potatos...heh heh heh. ;)

(Reliving a Beavis and Butthead moment)

emilywee: Missionary.

Sometimes, lying on my side, the guy straddling between my legs, with my upper leg draped over his shoulder. As long as he is careful to not go too deep, I can spread my legs quite wide and almost do the splits in this position. Feels.... :)

aussiechick63: I like it from behind.
I also like straddling a guy, both sitting up, so you feel skin on skin and you rub up and down as you ride him.
Lots of different ways, any way you can think of.

SpeedoGuy: All good. From behind probably the best.

SG

suaige: I think I have to say missionary - lot tons of practice here, but it was easy for sliding up for oral foreplay then back down & she liked having het tits sucked, no problems with that in my ball park. Seemed an appropriate thing to do while going at it down under.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Aug 6 2004, 01:12 PM
him sitting on an office chair that leans back a little and me straddling him and going to town.
Ride'm Cowgirl! :lol:

I like woman on top the best for the same reasons others have mentioned. I get to use my eyes, hands, and mouth, while also using my dick! ;) A chair or couch with her on top is great; also when she mounts you but then leans forward so you are face to face. Yet another variation is when she then extends her legs, where you are now in reverse missionary.

From behind is great since you can look at her sweet ass while thrusting. Standing or doggy are both good for that. Once time we doing it doggy style and we slowly transitioned to where she was laying on her stomach and I was laying on top of her back, never loosing the connection.

I do like just about any non-acrobatic position. I did try transitioning from her sitting on a table top, to picking her up to move us together to the couch for more comfort. All while still fucking of course. The guy has to be strong or the woman has to be tiny to be able to do this without the danger of falling down or back damage.

The variety of postions we can come up with is an advantage to being a 'member' of LPSG, we have the length keep fucking where a shorter penis would fall out. ;)

LapDog2001 :p