Your favorite Sandra Lesbowicz quote

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
So, what was your favorite Sanda Lesbowicz quote? Since she was one of the most colorful, and strange, members of 2008, I was wondering if anyone had some gems to share.

I'm also wondering if she has come back with another alias. I suspect so.

At any rate, here's one of my faves:

One morning I woke up with dried up semen in my hair. My boyfriend admitted that he had ejaculated all over my head while I was sleeping. Is this reason enough to leave him?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whenever they ask, I always tell my male friends that size does not matter, but as soon as I want to offend or hurt a guy, the first thing I make fun of, is his dick size, even if he is big or just average.

Standards are good, but double standards are twice as good.

:rofl:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Then there was this gem...

The only place I escaped from is my Arab lover's harem. I had so much fantastic sex with tons of well-endowed Arabian men, that I needed a break. I am going back soon though.

I miss 'her'.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Arabian men are known for their powerful ejaculations and high-quality sperm. When an Arabian man empties his semen deep inside a woman's vagina, there is a 110% chance she will get pregnant. For this reason infertility is almost unknown in Arab countries.

It's worth $552.13 an ounce in the commodities market.

D

deleted157868

I am laughing so hard I almost have tears in my eyes from this thread.

polesmoker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is too funny. I just read this one.I just found out that my boyfriend's mom was gang-raped by four Arabs when she was 15. That's how she had him. He is light-skinned but his dick is dark brown. I think the color of his penis comes from his Arab genes.What's her deal with Arabs?

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
'Even my dad shares this with his co-workers, I see no reason why I should not tell it to the whole world. My mom's 18 year old Arabian lover impregnated my mom and my dad is actually excited.'

then CB's retort...

'Umm yeah,okay.
cigarbabe:saevil:'